Known leftists who would be great additions to this forum?

Hwen Hoshino

Known leftists who would be great additions to this forum?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 am

The fantasy draft to strengthen the left on this site.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Known leftists who would be great additions to this forum?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:47 am

Laci Green

Rosario Dawson

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:38 am

Phantasy draft?

Marxist superstar Slavoj Zizek.

Btw. Noam Chomsky is a leftist libertarian... there actually exist those.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:40 am

Wait. I thought this was really known leftists we'd like to bang. Or is still and SSU is a weird gay?

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:27 pm

You guys getting bored beating on the few centrists and Liberals here?
Hiro feels a light tap on his shoulder. "Excuse me, sir?" a man is saying. "Pardon me for just a second?"

Hiro turns around. It's a big porky white man with wavy, slicked-back red hair and a beard. He's got a baseball cap perched on top of his head, tilted way back to expose the following words, tattooed in block letters across his forehead:

MOOD SWINGS

RACIALLY INSENSITIVE

Hiro is looking up at all of this over the curving horizon of the man's flannel-clad belly.

"What is it?" Hiro says.

"Well, sir, I'm sorry to disturb you in the middle of your conversation with this gentleman here. But me and my friends were just wondering. Are you a lazy shiftless watermelon-eating black-ass nigger, or a sneaky little v.d.-infected gook?"

The man reaches up, pulls the brim of his baseball cap downward. Now Hiro can see the Confederate flag printed on the front, the embroidered words "New South Africa Franchulate.

Hiro pushes himself up over the table, spins around, and slides backward on his ass toward Chuck, trying to get the table between him and the New South African. Chuck has conveniently vanished, so Hiro ends up standing with his back comfortably to the wall, locking out over the bar.

At the same time, a dozen or so other men are standing up from their tables, forming up behind the first one in a grinning, sunburned phalanx of Confederate flags and sideburns.

"Let's see," Hiro says, "is that some kind of a trick question?"

There are a lot of Towne Halls in a lot of Snooze 'n' Cruise franchises where you have to check your weapons at the entrance. This is not one of them. Hiro isn't sure if that is bad or good. Without weapons, the New South Africans would just beat the crap out of him. With weapons, Hiro can fight back, but the stakes are higher. Hiro is bulletproof up to his neck, but that just means the New South Africans will all be going for a head shot. And they pride themselves on marksmanship. It is a fetish with them.

"Isn't there an NSA franchise down the road?" Hiro says.

"Yeah," says the point man, who has a long, spreading body and short stumpy legs. "It's heaven. It really is. Ain't no place on earth like a New South Africa."

"Well, then if you don't mind my asking," Hiro says, "if it's so damn nice, why don't y'all go back to your egg sac and hang out there?"

"There is one problem with New South Africa," the guy says. "Don't mean to sound unpatriotic, but it's true."

"And what is that problem?" Hiro says.

"There's no niggers, gooks, or kikes there to beat the shit out of."

"Ah. That is a problem," Hiro says. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For announcing your intentions -- giving me the right to do this."

Then Hiro cuts his head off.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:34 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:24 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Image
:cry:

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Image
I don't think he is ever coming back. Especially since his fights with DLS were massive and it took up most of the forum back in the day.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Did Drtrech have the skunk avatar?
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:51 pm

Penner wrote:I don't think [drtrech] is ever coming back. Especially since his fights with DLS were massive and it took up most of the forum back in the day.
StA is a lot better. (I think he's been attending Group.) It's Okee & Nuke who would sow trech's oats nowadays.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change