The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

Speaker to Animals

Re: The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Well I'm not saying I'm a fan but a brevik everyday...

So.. 77 future democrats lost each day for about 28k future democrats per year. It's still not really going to change the outcomes of elections in the cities. Also, you are assuming it only targets them in the urban districts where it counts. I guess some strategic hits outside of those places might alter the congressional votes a little, but those things are changing by themselves.

I don't think it would alter a damned thing.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Oh it certainly would. If the left were lined up on walls in Holocaust levels they would certainly be driven underground and forced out of power quite literally. Now, it could back fire tremendously as they become martyrs and freedom fighters but it's still an interesting notion.

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Well I'm not saying I'm a fan but a brevik everyday...

So.. 77 future democrats lost each day for about 28k future democrats per year. It's still not really going to change the outcomes of elections in the cities. Also, you are assuming it only targets them in the urban districts where it counts. I guess some strategic hits outside of those places might alter the congressional votes a little, but those things are changing by themselves.

I don't think it would alter a damned thing.
Yeah but it's not simply that he killed people that would have voted like communists, he killed future leaders for their party. Some crazed gunman killing random urbanites would reduce D votes but killing D congressmen's children would do that with additional impact.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:23 am

Wait... so now you guys are looking for ways to put D's in power perpetually?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 am

Put D's nuts in power perpetually.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Wait... so now you guys are looking for ways to put D's in power perpetually?
If so does that mean you would stop being a gun grabber? Probably not but it's worth a shot.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:58 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Wait... so now you guys are looking for ways to put D's in power perpetually?
If so does that mean you would stop being a gun grabber? Probably not but it's worth a shot.
I don't want a two-party system, so I have no interest in Ds dominating any more than Rs.

But, I can assure you that starting some kind of Idiots Crusade against one party will blow up in your face.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I don't want a two-party system, so I have no interest in Ds dominating any more than Rs.

But, I can assure you that starting some kind of Idiots Crusade against one party will blow up in your face.
There is no Crusade idiot or intellectual. One side is commiting seppuku so bad you think going back to the well of gun grabbing is going save them. No need, I can sit back watch you guys tear each other apart or better yet act like nothing is wrong and mutter obscenities about Russia all day.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Just popping in from my nice summer vacation to point out that Breivik is Norway, not Sweden, so all your arguments are null and void.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Formerly GrumpyCatFace