The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

TheReal_ND

Re: The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 pm

You keep saying he's not doing anything like it means something. Must be fun to live in a fact free world

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Me?

I never said he wasn't doing anything. I said he is a goober (which I stand by), and that your wildest dreams aren't going to come true (also something I stand by).
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Well tuck you too then

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:OR, and I know this might sound crazy, this whole Trump experiment will prove to half the country that electing a goober won't make their wildest dreams come true while proving to the other half that it isn't the end of the godamn world; and this is as far apart as we get culturally.

Not bad, as far as nadirs go eh?
If nothing else, future candidates will need to show some swagger. Trump's getting lots of love for that. (Funny how Bush Jr. was such a wimp whenever he swaggered, he was mocked. You got to embrace the Alpha.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:OR, and I know this might sound crazy, this whole Trump experiment will prove to half the country that electing a goober won't make their wildest dreams come true while proving to the other half that it isn't the end of the godamn world; and this is as far apart as we get culturally.

If nothing else, future candidates will need to show some swagger. Trump's getting lots of love for that. (Funny how Bush Jr. was such a wimp whenever he swaggered, he was mocked. You got to embrace the Alpha.)
Exactly so. The left pearl clutchers have some time to untwist their fucking panties, and then come up with some non-technocrats who aren't completely compromised, and have a modicum of verve.

The right can do the same, but maybe go slightly more technocratic, on account of 'gee this is harder than I thought is was gonna be' doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Best possible outcome, really.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Or put another way: the cities are Athens, the rest of us are Sparta. That's the division we have.

The cities depend on globalism. They need open borders. They need the stuff that ruins the rest of America.

We cannot reconcile this. We need to walk back this federation idea or those cities will eventually be destroyed. If conflict comes, the cities are utterly indefensible. Your entire Democrat population is stuffed in there like rats too.
Do they really need it?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Mainly those of background checks, registry of arms, regulation of the gun shows.... ya know. Things that are expected of nearly every other market for dangerous items.
What other dangerous items need exactly those regulations?
Cigarettes, medicines, chemicals, explosives...
An there is a guarantee that the number of mass shootings would go down?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Mainly those of background checks, registry of arms, regulation of the gun shows.... ya know. Things that are expected of nearly every other market for dangerous items.
What other dangerous items need exactly those regulations?
but he's not a lefty, folks.

background checks and registry for cigarettes...

loon.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: What other dangerous items need exactly those regulations?
An there is a guarantee that the number of mass shootings would go down?[/quote]

Of course not. But there is a strong likelihood, as borne out by the statistics of countries with stronger regulation.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: What other dangerous items need exactly those regulations?
An there is a guarantee that the number of mass shootings would go down?
Of course not. But there is a strong likelihood, as borne out by the statistics of countries with stronger regulation.[/quote]
Mass shootings are random. Just look at Sweden, you can have a mega year because some dude has a super murder boner.