Looking for investment opportunities?

Montegriffo

Looking for investment opportunities?

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 pm

https://subscribe.exponentialinvestor.c ... v/cannabis
Around 250,000 new cannabis-based jobs are expected to be created in the US alone in the next three years. That’s more than is projected for the entire manufacturing sector (over the same period).
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Re: Looking for investment opportunities?

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Nope.
NOPE.
Opportunity is for those bourgeoisie, entitled, light-skinned tyrants, by Jove.
Are you a tyrant?
Well then, you need to get your act together and join the lambs-of-misfortune in our non-stop bleating for UBI.

Keep talking openly about this "opportunity" stuff and we're going to confiscate that Che Guevara T-shirt.
We have re-education camps for scoundrels like yourselves.
Colleges.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm

My friend wires up grow houses illegally. He quit doing it. Said something about maybe going to Colorado years ago. I don't know why that didn't pan out.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:My friend wires up grow houses illegally. He quit doing it. Said something about maybe going to Colorado years ago. I don't know why that didn't pan out.
Damn, dude.
If only we set his ass up with free rent and food for life.
That motherfucker would've turned out like 15 Venus de Milos by now, right?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:15 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 pm

DBTrek wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:My friend wires up grow houses illegally. He quit doing it. Said something about maybe going to Colorado years ago. I don't know why that didn't pan out.
Damn, dude.
If only we set his ass up with free rent and food for life.
That motherfucker would've turned out like 15 Venus de Milos by now, right?
He's basically like Ricky if you've ever seen trailer park boys. He's got a good thing going on right now anyway. He's always scheming something heh

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:55 pm

A young brother-in-law of mine has been living in an Oakland group house, playing in a thrash punk band and being a counter man in a weed dispensary. He specialized in being the refined products buyer, and is now going into business with some deep pockets. Who knows? Maybe his 1/4 million education will pay off on the end. He has said the only thing he learned how to do at his Elite College was deal weed.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:12 pm

I've been looking into throwing a couple bucks here or there--maybe even picking a random penny stock and buying a shit ton of shares--but I've only found two companies that offer dividends, are established and somewhat successful, and they're both medicinal extract proprietors. If I could find a "Bob's Big Buds" company who drug tested its employees, however.... 8-)
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:13 pm

I have a buddy who started an edible business on the side in Colorado and just expanded with a $1M investment without touching his own personal finances or his insurance business.

Its a good time to get in if you can swing it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Cannabis restaurants are the future, weed and nettle soup with a cannabis seed roll anyone?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.