Interesting interview about the current Internet Right and how things are

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Interesting interview about the current Internet Right and how things are

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 am

I think his point is proving itself.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Re: Interesting interview about the current Internet Right and how thigs are

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:15 am

C-Mag wrote:The masculinity thing came up a short time ago. And my response to all of this is.............. Men, just be Men. Don't be self conscious about it, just go do it.
A-MEN.
;)

Not trying to come off as holier-than-thou here, but that's always been my approach. Every time I've encountered the masculinity/man argument I've always thought to myself "What's the fucking struggle, folks? I don't get it. Just be a man, and if others say you're not a man, sock them in the fucking mouth".
:twisted:
j/k

It's always come across as a red flag of insecurity to me. And in general, those who have chosen at various times to invoke my "manliness" as some kind of weaponized discussion topic, were either not men themselves, or the very sort of men I pride myself on not having much in common with.

/shrug

Do you, be you, act in a way that makes you proud of yourself, and tune out the rest of the nobodies who want to inflict their opinion on you. Really, it works.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 am

If you have a penis, then you are a man. You don't think it's strange how our society polices and shames men by trying to rob them of their gender if they don't fall in line?

We don't tell a woman she's not a real woman because she is upset about women's issues.

What is actually variable is masculinity, but masculinity is difficult to define. Lots of different definitions exist out there. I see a lot of guys confusing gynocentrism with masculinity. They think their masculinity depends on how well they serve and please women. That's a recipe for mental health problems right there. PUAs have that problem on steroids. If there is a crisis of masculinity at all, it's that men are connecting their manhood and masculinity to their utility to women. If women reject them, they lose their masculinity because that's how they defined themselves. This is why so many men are killing themselves in the wake of divorces. They were taught to link their manhood to their role of husband and father. Suddenly the woman robs them of both, and society demonizes them for it, and they don't know how to cope.

MGTOW have an associated problem in that they essentially define their masculinity however they want. It's a kind of telelogical freedom in the existential sense. I think that's dangerous for a lot of other reasons.

Donovan is pretty close by distilling it down to the traits of honor, courage, mastery, and strength. That's looking at it from an evolutionary perspective. He's also right, I think, in tying masculinity to other men. In the book, Wild at Heart, John Eldrich makes the point that masculinity is something bestowed upon us by other men. It's something we recognize amongst one another. When you work very hard in the gym and finally manage a lift at an elite level, other men in the gym will acknowledge that. If you are hunting and make an excellent shot, the other men in your party will acknowledge it. It's not something that in any way can be given to you by women, and it's very dangerous to depend upon them to feel masculine. They will cut you down just because they feel like shit one day and it will cut deep if you depend on their acknowledgment like that. Most of them don't even understand masculinity anyway.

The second biggest problem that leads to this crisis is how we all tend to fuck with each other by insulting one another's masculinity. Society at large does this to try to control you and force you into roles that are not in your self-interest. We already see it in this thread from GCF, for instance. In some case, it might be warranted, such as when men totally abrogate their masculinity and become feminized. I am not sure how we are supposed to do that. But using masculinity as some method of control and abuse, I think, is a huge problem in our society,

That's essentially all that article does from top to bottom. They are attempting to shame the new right by depriving them of their masculinity and belittling them. It doesn't work because the entire enterprise is so thoroughly soaked with their own feminine qualities. The act of shaming men's masculinity to get them to comply with your desires is inherently a womanly act. Men are only supposed to do this when other men are actually harming themselves by losing their masculinity.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:38 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Im not advocating violence
I'm not either. Esoteric Kekism is a religion of peace. Inshakek.
:D

All this shit is drivel. This whole interview. It's very well done, he gets several good points and all, but the entire basis is shit.
He's right that men need to quit whining online and off. Men need to take their fight to the courts. The guy doesn't address what functionally happens in court and that cannot be omitted from something like this for me to take you seriously.

There needs to be some kind of class action suit to show that men are punished far more harshly than women and are largely considered guilty until proven innocent when they have any kind of dispute with a female.

This is not good for females either. How can females ever be equal to men if they constantly need men to be handicapped in the court room?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Im not advocating violence
I'm not either. Esoteric Kekism is a religion of peace. Inshakek.
:D

All this shit is drivel. This whole interview. It's very well done, he gets several good points and all, but the entire basis is shit.
He's right that men need to quit whining online and off. Men need to take their fight to the courts. The guy doesn't address what functionally happens in court and that cannot be omitted from something like this for me to take you seriously.

There needs to be some kind of class action suit to show that men are punished far more harshly than women and are largely considered guilty until proven innocent when they have any kind of dispute with a female.

This is not good for females either. How can females ever be equal to men if they constantly need men to be handicapped in the court room?

It will never change without people talking about, and if you define discussing injustice as "complaining about it", it's not going to get fixed. Telling men they are not men if they complain about having their children stolen from them is itself a kind of feminized behavior.

What is more masculine then trying to get to the truth of a matter and seek justice to balance out a grave injustice?

Without discussion to effect change, the only result of this is going to be men walking from women as relationship partners. It's only a matter of time before men get control of their reproduction. When that happens, if nothing changes, women are going to be in really bad shape. Because men won't need them while women very much need men.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:42 am

Case in point - I see a multi-page article on manliness/masculinity written by "Angela Nagle", I just scroll on by.
I'll take lessons from a woman about manliness/masculinity the same day I take lessons on being African American from ND.

Really folks, use an ounce of discernment when weighing information. If someone is clearly speaking on a subject on which they have no expertise, then don't waste your time fretting on it.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:The article goes on to say this.
I think many of the concerns brought up by men’s rights activists are actually quite fair. The problem is that often the men expressing them

I don't think you read the same article, or quoted whatever you're talking about. It's actually a pretty balanced view, IMO.

'There are real concerns about men's rights, and they aren't getting an audience because the online community is so toxic about it.'
1. He doesn't address the issue with how courts deal with men vs women. That is the only thing that really needs to be addressed in the masculinity vs feminism issue. There is so much bad legal precedence out there, it needs to be corrected for the future of both men and women if we truly want equality.

2. He's making men out to be victims, he's sympathizing, and whining about men whining about shit on the internet. Everyone needs to shut all the whining down.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:45 am

DBTrek wrote:Case in point - I see a multi-page article on manliness/masculinity written by "Angela Nagle", I just scroll on by.
I'll take lessons from a woman about manliness/masculinity the same day I take lessons on being African American from ND.
+1

Nuke Dawg, how's it hangin homey.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:48 am

Lesson #1 on how to be a black person by Nukedog: Stop being such a nigger. :lol:

That pretty well sums up this article.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
It will never change without people talking about, and if you define discussing injustice as "complaining about it", it's not going to get fixed. Telling men they are not men if they complain about having their children stolen from them is itself a kind of feminized behavior.

What is more masculine then trying to get to the truth of a matter and seek justice to balance out a grave injustice?

Without discussion to effect change, the only result of this is going to be men walking from women as relationship partners. It's only a matter of time before men get control of their reproduction. When that happens, if nothing changes, women are going to be in really bad shape. Because men won't need them while women very much need men.
I do think there is a fine line there. I don't know if I have words to clearly communicate it. I can give examples though.

Getting boned by the court sucks, I've seen it happen to a lot of men. Terrence does a great job of pointing out how men get F'd over by our current culture and courts, but is still being a man. Jack Donovan has some good points.

Personally, we've hit the far end of the pendulum and it's starting to swing the other way. The MGTOW thing is real, Sex is easier to come by than ever for men and women thanks to technology, true relationships are harder to forge for both, and finding good men and women are harder for both. There's nothing that will drive away man faster than a pussy hat and a Nasty Woman T-shirt. Go ahead radical feminists, you've pushed it too far. Be prepared to reap the whirlwind when just say FU. I'll get go MGTOW, maybe even get one of those robot hookers Doc talks about.

Which leaves us back at the court systems where men trying, in varying degrees of dedication to have traditional families get fucked if the relationship fails.
PLATA O PLOMO