This NBA Playoffs is fucking brutal

Hwen Hoshino

Re: This NBA Playoffs is fucking brutal

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:53 am

And i was wrong. The Cavs won one.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:00 am

People bitch about Golden State being able to compile a "super-team", but they aren't buying that super team, good players just want to play for them because they have the best chance of winning if they play for them. How is that not a perfectly legitimate way to build a team? Using your greatness to sign high quality free agents, that's suppose to be one of the perks of being a great team, don't be mad at GS for taking advantage of that perk. It's not even luxury taxes fault, they are paying $21 million less than the Cleveland Cavaliers.
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:28 am

StCapps wrote:People bitch about Golden State being able to compile a "super-team", but they aren't buying that super team, good players just want to play for them because they have the best chance of winning if they play for them. How is that not a perfectly legitimate way to build a team? Using your greatness to sign high quality free agents, that's suppose to be one of the perks of being a great team, don't be mad at GS for taking advantage of that perk. It's not even luxury taxes fault, they are paying $21 million less than the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Are they bitching at GSW management?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:38 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
StCapps wrote:People bitch about Golden State being able to compile a "super-team", but they aren't buying that super team, good players just want to play for them because they have the best chance of winning if they play for them. How is that not a perfectly legitimate way to build a team? Using your greatness to sign high quality free agents, that's suppose to be one of the perks of being a great team, don't be mad at GS for taking advantage of that perk. It's not even luxury taxes fault, they are paying $21 million less than the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Nah a lot of folks are bitching at the players for wanting to win a championship and signing with the super team, instead of sticking with a shittier team. It's even more retarded than getting mad at Golden State for signing the best players they can while not overpaying. I don't get it, other than they are just jealous. I can see bitching about the Cleveland Cavaliers paying for Championships, but lumping Golden State in with them isn't accurate or fair.

They built the best team, which in turn attracted the top free agents, all while paying $21 million less than the highest spending team in basketball, what's not fair about that?
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:26 pm

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Nah a lot of folks are bitching at the players for wanting to win a championship and signing with the super team, instead of sticking with a shittier team. It's even more retarded than getting mad at Golden State for signing the best players they can while not overpaying. I don't get it, other than they are just jealous. I can see bitching about the Cleveland Cavaliers paying for Championships, but lumping Golden State in with them isn't accurate or fair.

They built the best team, which in turn attracted the top free agents, all while paying $21 million less than the highest spending team in basketball, what's not fair about that?
OKC was not shitty.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:OKC was not shitty.
Never said they were. I said OKC is and was shittier than Golden State, but that is true of every team.
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:47 am

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:OKC was not shitty.
Never said they were. I said OKC is and was shittier than Golden State, but that is true of every team.
Shit smells bad. These are soapy teams.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Watching Game 2 of the 1984 NBA Finals on ESPN2............... clearly a superior game to the current product.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience