Does Disney have a grand social engineering agenda?

Hwen Hoshino

Does Disney have a grand social engineering agenda?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon May 15, 2017 6:24 am

if it has one does it have the resources to pull it off considering it has sports leagues and movie franchises?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Does Disney have a grand social engineering agenda?

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon May 15, 2017 6:26 am

Does softening up the brain in order to sell merchandise count as a grand social engineering agenda?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Does softening up the brain in order to sell merchandise count as a grand social engineering agenda?
They are so fucking good at that. It's unbelievable.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 am

Somehow I love Disneyland and spend way too much money on season passes every year
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:14 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Does softening up the brain in order to sell merchandise count as a grand social engineering agenda?
They certainly have the idea right... start the brainwashing at a very young age, before they even have the comprehension to even figure out what's being done to them. As they get older they won't even stop to think about it it'll be so "natural" for them.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 am

Ph64 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
They certainly have the idea right... start the brainwashing at a very young age, before they even have the comprehension to even figure out what's being done to them. As they get older they won't even stop to think about it it'll be so "natural" for them.
You are exaggerating a bit with the brainwashing comment.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 am

Consume

CONSUME

CONSUME

CONSUME
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 16, 2017 4:42 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Image

Consume

CONSUME

CONSUME

CONSUME
I teared up when I saw this
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:46 am

I assume your season pass also covers California Adventure, right?

Then you can get blasted off your tits on margaritas at Cars land, or whatever-the-fuck it is called, all summer 2017!
HAIL!

-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 16, 2017 5:07 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I assume your season pass also covers California Adventure, right?

Then you can get blasted off your tits on margaritas at Cars land, or whatever-the-fuck it is called, all summer 2017!
Yeah, we go to CA Adventure more anyway. I like when they turn the lights on at Cars Land, the Radiator Springs ride is the best ride out of both parks also. CA Adventure also has a great playground where I can sit and drink and let the kids run wild