The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

apeman

Re: The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

Post by apeman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:

The reason she hasn't killed you in your sleep is because she probably gets hit on more.
Ape Girl is far too nice to do that. Apeman outkicked his coverage when he married her.

It does seem that way.
full disclosure 1: apeman has superb taste in women

full disclosure 2: Kaz and I went to law school together, combined we are 40% of the starting law school basketball team for the northeast regional annual tournament, and we represent the extremes in height on the starting squad as well -- Kaz is like 6'10'' or something like that, I was point guard

what could be cooler than law school basketball team? :lol:

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:53 am

jediuser598 wrote:
apeman wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:You know, as a liberal, I find it inspiring when people step out of their normal gender roles and embrace a more encompassing gender identity. Back when I was a youngin, men I know weren't afraidof a potato, or a roll with their steak, but with this new generation it's ok to be afraid. As a liberal I support your redefining of manhood. And if you start wearing dresses and dye your hair pink, I support that too, as long as you ladies are happy.
Men like me gotta sit at desks all day, I either find a way to stay fit, or I don't.

And I get a huge ego boost from getting hit on, and then I go brag to my wife about it right after.
Ah apeman, I'm just giving them guys shit. I don't see you giving shit to anybody really, so didn't mean to catch you in the crossfire. It does have me wondering though, considering that many of you fellas are more affluent than the common person, why not consult a dietitian ahead of time about any diets that might potentially be dangerous? Surely they can't be that expensive and that'd be valuable information. I get the drive to want to be healthy, I do that myself (the more traditional way, exercise, eat right) but fad diets can really mess with your body, why not go to one just to be sure?

(And you preempted my next insult, damn you! lol)
Oh i wasn't butthurt, diets are kinda gay, I feel super lame telling someone I can't eat that because X, but you do what you gotta do.

re: Keto, I've done if for less than 4 weeks of my life, its not a permanent thing, its a tune up

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:10 am

Kazmyr wrote:

The reason she hasn't killed you in your sleep is because she probably gets hit on more.
Ape Girl is far too nice to do that. Apeman outkicked his coverage when he married her.

It does seem that way.
Oh this is 100% fact. I can personally attest to this.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:11 am

apeman wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:

It does seem that way.
full disclosure 1: apeman has superb taste in women

full disclosure 2: Kaz and I went to law school together, combined we are 40% of the starting law school basketball team for the northeast regional annual tournament, and we represent the extremes in height on the starting squad as well -- Kaz is like 6'10'' or something like that, I was point guard

what could be cooler than law school basketball team? :lol:
6'10"? Another fact - lawyers suck with numbers.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 am

Fine, he is just really tall.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 am

A big pot of cabbage, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, and kielbasa was a common meal for me growing up. For some reason, that's the one thing I cook that the islanders absolutely love.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:A big pot of cabbage, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, and kielbasa was a common meal for me growing up. For some reason, that's the one thing I cook that the islanders absolutely love.

Make it with turkey kielbasa and that's actually pretty healthy.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 am

I'll try it out.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:02 am

Ketogenic Diet Beats Chemotherapy For Most Cancers: Thomas Seyfried

http://www.theimproper.com/135662/ketog ... -seyfried/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 am

Who is still in on the wagon?