The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

DBTrek

Re: The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

Post by DBTrek » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:19 pm

You know Jedi is fat as fuck, because anyone within a country mile of their ideal body weight wouldn't take the ketogenic diet so damn personally.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:You know Jedi is fat as fuck, because anyone within a country mile of their ideal body weight wouldn't take the ketogenic diet so damn personally.
:lol:
I'm sorry I violated your safe space and triggered you, ok I promise I won't challenge your redefinition of masculinity anymore, that's it I'm done. You fellas go on and be fabulous with your meta alpha omega selves. I promise I won't do any more triggering.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Jedi,

Why y'all redefining masculinity? I have a good thing going here.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Alright, you forced me to do this.

Remember, you ladies brought this on yourself.

-Ben Johnson

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:12 am

jediuser598 wrote:You know, as a liberal, I find it inspiring when people step out of their normal gender roles and embrace a more encompassing gender identity. Back when I was a youngin, men I know weren't afraidof a potato, or a roll with their steak, but with this new generation it's ok to be afraid. As a liberal I support your redefining of manhood. And if you start wearing dresses and dye your hair pink, I support that too, as long as you ladies are happy.
Men like me gotta sit at desks all day, I either find a way to stay fit, or I don't.

And I get a huge ego boost from getting hit on, and then I go brag to my wife about it right after.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 am

apeman wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:You know, as a liberal, I find it inspiring when people step out of their normal gender roles and embrace a more encompassing gender identity. Back when I was a youngin, men I know weren't afraidof a potato, or a roll with their steak, but with this new generation it's ok to be afraid. As a liberal I support your redefining of manhood. And if you start wearing dresses and dye your hair pink, I support that too, as long as you ladies are happy.
Men like me gotta sit at desks all day, I either find a way to stay fit, or I don't.

And I get a huge ego boost from getting hit on, and then I go brag to my wife about it right after.
Ah apeman, I'm just giving them guys shit. I don't see you giving shit to anybody really, so didn't mean to catch you in the crossfire. It does have me wondering though, considering that many of you fellas are more affluent than the common person, why not consult a dietitian ahead of time about any diets that might potentially be dangerous? Surely they can't be that expensive and that'd be valuable information. I get the drive to want to be healthy, I do that myself (the more traditional way, exercise, eat right) but fad diets can really mess with your body, why not go to one just to be sure?

(And you preempted my next insult, damn you! lol)
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:59 am

apeman wrote:

The reason she hasn't killed you in your sleep is because she probably gets hit on more.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

The reason she hasn't killed you in your sleep is because she probably gets hit on more.
Ape Girl is far too nice to do that. Apeman outkicked his coverage when he married her.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:28 am

Kazmyr wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Ape Girl is far too nice to do that. Apeman outkicked his coverage when he married her.

It does seem that way.