Breakdown of traditional communities and the ability to determine social relevance

Dand

Re: Breakdown of traditional communities and the ability to determine social relevance

Post by Dand » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The amazing thing about this is how ethnically blind Americans used to be. I grew up not really even seeing race. It wasn't until I was the target of racism from nonwhites that I began to see race. I tried for YEARS to defend this multicultural mindfuck we live in today. No more.

You can't defend this. These people are now calling for the dismantling of our nation and the elimination of white people. You have the nonwestern world now colonizing the western world. The left, who before used to decry the evils of colonialism, are the primary benefactors and proponents of colonization -- against us.
I don't think they will be benefactors for long.
Wrong. They get the cultural suicide that they want. It's masochistic pleasure for progressives when they see our way of life destroyed.

A person with a cuckolding fetish benefits from knowing his wife is unfaithful and that's what Europeans like this guy (http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/739 ... ugee-Aghan) get when their families are destroyed by the migrants that they invited. You could call it cultural masochism or something; it's white guilt and these people are acting on it.

Martin Hash

Re: Breakdown of traditional communities and the ability to determine social relevance

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Dand wrote:Wrong. They get the cultural suicide that they want. It's masochistic pleasure for progressives when they see our way of life destroyed.
I agree with this analysis. These are enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend people, and White Guys are the enemy.

p.s. OWGs are the ultimate enemy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I agree with this analysis. These are enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend people, and White Guys are the enemy.

So . . .it's like leveling up a Pokemon? White guys are bad, but you train them at the Poke-gym for a while and they level up into the more powerful OWG version?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:39 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I agree with this analysis. These are enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend people, and White Guys are the enemy.

So . . .it's like leveling up a Pokemon? White guys are bad, but you train them at the Poke-gym for a while and they level up into the more powerful OWG version?

Nah. I think it happens when you feed the white beta cucks after midnight.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:55 pm

DBTrek wrote:

OWGs don't know what Pokémon is? (Probably a good Shibboleth test.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

OWGs don't know what Pokémon is? (Probably a good Shibboleth test.)

Gen X at least knows what they are, but actually having collected the cards is definitely a shibboleth between us and millennials. We mainly collected sports cards and, very late in our adolescence, Magic the Gathering cards. If anything, Magic is our card game while their card game is Pokemon.

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Gen X at least knows what they are, but actually having collected the cards is definitely a shibboleth between us and millennials. We mainly collected sports cards and, very late in our adolescence, Magic the Gathering cards. If anything, Magic is our card game while their card game is Pokemon.
I'm a millenial and play Magic but I understand what you mean. Pokemon has a younger audience and both games are still alive and being played by kids.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:41 pm

I mean, the US was founded by a collection of ethnic and religious enclaves. None of the groups felt they could assert supremacy over the others, and they certainly felt they couldn't trust each other after the British enforcers left, so they settled on a representative democracy in the end as a compromise. The whole government was structured the way it is because we felt not only could the government agents not be trusted, but anyone outside our own tribe couldn't be trusted either. The ethnic ghettos were there from the start, they were just Dutch or Quaker or whatever.

And yet, we nonetheless found a way to make it work and slowly the divisions that existed at the time (and even some that arose later such as the Irish Famine Wave) were either obsoleted or forgotten entirely as they formed the Great White Amorphous Demographic Bloc. And even towards those not absorbed, views have softened considerably. The Chinese Exclusion Act was enacted on the fundamental assumption that the "oriental" had such a vastly alien worldview they could never be compatible with American European-derived culture. Seems both silly and familiar now, doesn't it?
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:35 am

Dand wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The amazing thing about this is how ethnically blind Americans used to be. I grew up not really even seeing race. It wasn't until I was the target of racism from nonwhites that I began to see race. I tried for YEARS to defend this multicultural mindfuck we live in today. No more.

You can't defend this. These people are now calling for the dismantling of our nation and the elimination of white people. You have the nonwestern world now colonizing the western world. The left, who before used to decry the evils of colonialism, are the primary benefactors and proponents of colonization -- against us.
I don't think they will be benefactors for long.
Wrong. They get the cultural suicide that they want. It's masochistic pleasure for progressives when they see our way of life destroyed.

A person with a cuckolding fetish benefits from knowing his wife is unfaithful and that's what Europeans like this guy (http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/739 ... ugee-Aghan) get when their families are destroyed by the migrants that they invited. You could call it cultural masochism or something; it's white guilt and these people are acting on it.
Wouldn't that destroy their way of life?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:52 am

DBTrek wrote:

You also get XP. Me, for example, while attaining over 35 years of XP started to lose a lot of leftist tendencies. Between levels 36 and 37 I crossed into OWG territory. My powers are only growing
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session