Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Speaker to Animals

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:26 am

3 percenters are mostly low lives, though.

Why would you even advertise it? LOL

That guy who wrote the Singing Sword novels twenty years ago knew what was up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 am

If anything, all legal and public disclosures should be as little as legally possible, and the whole project should be described as some lefty attempt to combat global warming, increase sustainability, and rectify racial and gender environmental and agricultural injustice.

We'd call it Valhalla Sector amongst ourselves, but on the outside we wear tie dyes and call it the Inclusive Peace Initiative or something like that.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 am
If anything, all legal and public disclosures should be as little as legally possible, and the whole project should be described as some lefty attempt to combat global warming, increase sustainability, and rectify racial and gender environmental and agricultural injustice.

We'd call it Valhalla Sector amongst ourselves, but on the outside we wear tie dyes and call it the Inclusive Peace Initiative or something like that.
:lol: Now you're thinking like a Lefty
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:43 am

Top recommendation to begin thinking outside of the box:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Singing_Sword

We are in a time where these novels begin. We need to start thinking about the future and our descendants.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:33 am

What, no moat?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:23 pm

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 am

LOL, I just got back to work from the gym wearing my Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt. I decided to say "fuck it" after delaying my workout earlier today. These dumb bitches think I'm still part of the Inclusive Peace Initiative.

:goteam: :drunk:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
What, no moat?
I know, what a dissapointment. I mean, if you are going to all that trouble, WTF. I think the concept was that building a gun factory would fund the infrastructure. So, they built this place for defense and put their key industry out on the edge, easiest to be attacked.

No sharks with lazers either :x
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:31 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
What, no moat?
I know, what a dissapointment. I mean, if you are going to all that trouble, WTF. I think the concept was that building a gun factory would fund the infrastructure. So, they built this place for defense and put their key industry out on the edge, easiest to be attacked.

No sharks with lazers either :x
The arms factory looks like the keep. The last redoubt.

Needs more earthworks though. More ditches and banks.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm

The problems with that dumbass project are legion, but a few key points:

Start small and grow it organically. This guy seems to approach this like a real estate development project and it reeks of a money grab (like most things "prepper", honestly).

It's organized in such a way that total strangers are supposed to buy in and live together in this insular community based on nothing more than their professed adherence to some bullshit civic nationalist ideology. That's not going to last, especially when this thing is scaled up so large.

Advertising it like this and making it look like a Seventh Day Adventist compound invites the feds to come and wreck your shit.

No opsec whatsoever. No concept of the situation we are actually living in right now and what kind of measures are required to fly well under the radar.

Focused mostly on defense and survivalist larping. Should be focused on food yields and cutting out as many dependencies to the outside world as possible while also pulling in a fair amount of revenue from surplus. FOOD FIRST.

Dumbass 3 percenters larp as Jericho survivalists. Men that actually want to survive what is coming and become enriched by it (for now) larp as total hippies and lefties, while keeping the militant aspects utterly secret.

Any defensive works should NOT be in place right now. They should be in pieces in various spots with a plan to be able to erect them when the time for them has come. Don't present yourself as an enemy nation within a nation when the emperor still has legions who can come and break your shit.

Keep it small. Like five or six adjacent lots that form into a little fiefdom. Start with six families on like 250 acres total. That's plenty of room to expand, and if shit really does go tits up someday, you will be able to consolidate surrounding land anyway and expand as needed.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm
The problems with that dumbass project are legion, but a few key points:

Start small and grow it organically. This guy seems to approach this like a real estate development project and it reeks of a money grab (like most things "prepper", honestly).

It's organized in such a way that total strangers are supposed to buy in and live together in this insular community based on nothing more than their professed adherence to some bullshit civic nationalist ideology. That's not going to last, especially when this thing is scaled up so large.

Advertising it like this and making it look like a Seventh Day Adventist compound invites the feds to come and wreck your shit.

No opsec whatsoever. No concept of the situation we are actually living in right now and what kind of measures are required to fly well under the radar.

Focused mostly on defense and survivalist larping. Should be focused on food yields and cutting out as many dependencies to the outside world as possible while also pulling in a fair amount of revenue from surplus. FOOD FIRST.

Dumbass 3 percenters larp as Jericho survivalists. Men that actually want to survive what is coming and become enriched by it (for now) larp as total hippies and lefties, while keeping the militant aspects utterly secret.

Any defensive works should NOT be in place right now. They should be in pieces in various spots with a plan to be able to erect them when the time for them has come. Don't present yourself as an enemy nation within a nation when the emperor still has legions who can come and break your shit.

Keep it small. Like five or six adjacent lots that form into a little fiefdom. Start with six families on like 250 acres total. That's plenty of room to expand, and if shit really does go tits up someday, you will be able to consolidate surrounding land anyway and expand as needed.
The Citadel looks like some sort of prepper Ponzi scheme.
I wonder how many people ordered guns but never received them.