Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

GloryofGreece

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:11 am
New military report confirms threat of an EMP attack is significant, and the predict 90% casualties on the east coast

https://media.defense.gov/2018/Nov/28/2 ... _FORCE.PDF
Interesting, can you give the main reasons they list for that many casualties caused by an EMP? I don't want to read through that long of a paper.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:23 am

Lack of food and the resulting fighting over dwindling resources when government no longer exists.

We'd be at 19th century carrying capacity in theory, but far less than that in practicality due to no government and security. Fife would love it.

You can only grow food on land you can defend and secure.

Decades of forced integration has decimated our communities. We really no longer have them. To see what will happen when this goes down, one need only look at the prison population to understand how people really behave under extreme stress, and then imagine what happens when the guards disappear, and the limited prison food supply will no longer be refreshed..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:23 am
Lack of food and the resulting fighting over dwindling resources when government no longer exists.

We'd be at 19th century carrying capacity in theory, but far less than that in practicality due to no government and security. Fife would love it.

Decades of forced integration has decimated our communities. We really no longer have them. To see what will happen when this goes down, one need only look at the prison population to understand how people really behave under extreme stress, and then imagine what happens when the guards disappear, and the limited prison food supply will no longer be refreshed..
Government won't cease to exist.
Government is going to be right up in your grill...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:54 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 am

With no electronic communications? American command and control would collapse for most of the country. Around Army and Marine installations it would be okay.

Really, Marines would lock down the immediate areas around a few key naval yards, and the Army would converge on USAF bases. They would have to slowly expand control from there.

Last Congressional study into an attack comclud3d the majority of Americans would be dead before the resumption of government.

And we are probably the best positioned nation in the West for this. If it also happened to UK, and there was no US to deploy and keep shit together, you guys would be fucked. The Muslims would probably exterminate quite a lot of you. I am not even fucking with you there. Straight up. You guys would be fighting for the existence of the British people. We would just be fighting over which of us survives.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 am

Nah, they would be queuing for food along with everyone else.
You've never actually met a British Muslim, have you?

Pull your head out of your arse and stop getting all your information about the UK from Breitfart and Hateway Pundit.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:09 am

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:54 am
Montegriffo wrote:

With no electronic communications? American command and control would collapse for most of the country. Around Army and Marine installations it would be okay.

Really, Marines would lock down the immediate areas around a few key naval yards, and the Army would converge on USAF bases. They would have to slowly expand control from there.

Last Congressional study into an attack comclud3d the majority of Americans would be dead before the resumption of government.

And we are probably the best positioned nation in the West for this. If it also happened to UK, and there was no US to deploy and keep shit together, you guys would be fucked. The Muslims would probably exterminate quite a lot of you. I am not even fucking with you there. Straight up. You guys would be fighting for the existence of the British people. We would just be fighting over which of us survives.
I'm not that naive but do you really think 90% of the rural white families would be dead by the time the Military had more or less basic control? I don't really think so. I do know human nature and what stress can and does do it. Again im not naive. I know if people don't have food for a few days all hell can and will likely breakout. I also know that semi rural to very rural populations would not go completely bat shit just b/c there was no internet or electricity. It primarily will come down to how much elapsed time passes from the initial attack to the delivery of water to those people. I've seen my community go without electrical power for 12-14 days. It wasn't pretty but it wasn't fullblown panic either. As long as some basic security was provided by 3-4 weeks I think it wouldn't be that insane. There would be total chaos in cities and exurban areas. Thats a case against living that closely with so many people you don't know. A lot of states in the U.S. have tons of Army and Guard bases all around them. Those guys have families too.

Realistically *(if it can even be fairly reasonable quantified) how large of a geographic area could go down based on one or however many "attacks"? Also, whats to prevent the U.S. from doing it to China or whoever else would try to do it to us?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:10 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 am
Nah, they would be queuing for food along with everyone else.
You've never actually met a British Muslim, have you?

Pull your head out of your arse and stop getting all your information about the UK from Breitfart and Hateway Pundit.
No, you wouldn't.

As far as "meeting a British Muslim", I would suggest you look into how the British prison population operates. That shows you clearly how humans actually behave in dangerous situations (tribal) and they really will exterminate you if they can. They are not there to be your friends anymore than my ancestors were here to hold hands with Native Americans.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:13 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:09 am
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:54 am
Montegriffo wrote:

I'm not that naive but do you really think 90% of the rural white families would be dead by the time the Military had more or less basic control? I don't really think so. I do know human nature and what stress can and does do it. Again im not naive. I know if people don't have food for a few days all hell can and will likely breakout. I also know that semi rural to very rural populations would not go completely bat shit just b/c there was no internet or electricity. It primarily will come down to how much elapsed time passes from the initial attack to the delivery of water to those people. I've seen my community go without electrical power for 12-14 days. It wasn't pretty but it wasn't fullblown panic either. As long as some basic security was provided by 3-4 weeks I think it wouldn't be that insane. There would be total chaos in cities and exurban areas. Thats a case against living that closely with so many people you don't know. A lot of states in the U.S. have tons of Army and Guard bases all around them. Those guys have families too.

Realistically *(if it can even be fairly reasonable quantified) how large of a geographic area could go down based on one or however many "attacks"? Also, whats to prevent the U.S. from doing it to China or whoever else would try to do it to us?

It depends on so may factors. If it is *just* CONUS that is affected, then Europe could easily storm in here and secure most of CONUS and bring functional equipment to resume transportation of goods (especially food and medicine). But if they cannot due to the same problem or a war, then we really are pretty well fucked.

You saw a single community go without power, but that's not the entire continental United States. There is still a functional government everywhere else diverting resources and security to the area.

Look at what happened in New Orleans after Katrina. That was only after a few days and those people knew there was still an American government out there beyond the city.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:20 am

To be honest I would be in far more danger from people like you desperate to start a race war.

This is in today's news,
Police have arrested three alleged far-right extremists on suspicion of terror offences.

A 17-year-old man from London, a 21-year-old from Bath and an 18-year-old from Portsmouth were detained in a series of linked terror-raids.

The suspects are being interviewed by police as four properties in Bath, Leeds, London and Portsmouth are searched.

A spokesperson for Counter Terrorism Policing North East said: "The arrests were pre-planned and part of an ongoing investigation into extreme right-wing activity."

The 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of encouraging terrorism, disseminating terrorist publications and conspiracy to inspire racial and religious hatred.
The operation came as new figures showed a record number of terrorist prisoners are being held in the UK.

Of the 224 people being held, 80 per cent were Islamists and 13 per cent were far-right extremists, while there were also other ideologies linked to Northern Ireland and those whose “beliefs are not clear”.

“The proportion of prisoners holding far-right ideologies has increased steadily over the past three years, with the number up from 16 to 28 in the latest year,” a Home Office document said.White people have overtaken Asian suspects as the largest single ethnic group arrested on suspicion of terror offences in Britain.

In the year to September, 40 per cent of terror suspects arrested were white, 33 per cent were Asian, 12 per cent were black and 14 per cent were recorded as other.

“This was the second highest number of arrests of white people in a year since the data collection began in 2001,” the Home Office said.
Police have launched waves of operations following the proscription of neo-Nazi terrorist group National Action, which became the first far-right group banned in the UK in December 2016.

Member Zack Davies tried to murder a Sikh man in “revenge” for Lee Rigby’s death in 2015.

Another National Action member plotted to behead an MP, while serving soldier was recruiting for the group in the British Army.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 69941.html

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:09 am

You get a race war because you imported tens of millions of nonwhites, and when the government is interrupted, that's what happens. Everywhere. No exceptions. Sectarian violence is always a sword of Damocles hanging over every multi-ethnic state. I mean.. get real. Read some books or something. LOL