Would TV debates be more civil if everyone was pointing guns?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Would TV debates be more civil if everyone was pointing guns?

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:57 pm

apeman wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:Real question - is there ever possibility that such a kind of 'honor culture' could ever make a comeback?

There's no way that people these days from the current society could ever get by with just "their balls and their word," right? Or would this require some kind of large scale collapse of the current 'state' as we know it? (i.e. Society becomes more tribal, less national)
Yeah, hard to picture.

Maybe this is cart before the horse -- brings duels back, THEN move towards honor culture, not the other way around.

Make Duels Great Again.
It works well in the inner cities. Can't be dissin' folk, y'all.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
apeman wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:Real question - is there ever possibility that such a kind of 'honor culture' could ever make a comeback?

There's no way that people these days from the current society could ever get by with just "their balls and their word," right? Or would this require some kind of large scale collapse of the current 'state' as we know it? (i.e. Society becomes more tribal, less national)
Yeah, hard to picture.

Maybe this is cart before the horse -- brings duels back, THEN move towards honor culture, not the other way around.

Make Duels Great Again.
It works well in the inner cities. Can't be dissin' folk, y'all.
Indeed. Chicago is a modern haven of respect and honor-based retaliation. I hear real estates running pretty cheap on the South Side.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Detroit also. Not everyone gets to work for OCP.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Freedumb.

Yup real dumb. Too bad you cant victimize those girls like your limey friend because they can defend themselves look at the trigger finger discipline.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:15 pm

That's a South African picture. I'm well aware of it.

I als have some images of stupid American nuggets doing even more retarded shit if anyone wants some.