Is Disney the biggest, whinniest fake liberal company out there?

Hwen Hoshino

Is Disney the biggest, whinniest fake liberal company out there?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Or there is one that takes the cake even if take it's size into consideration?

atanamis

Re: Is Disney the biggest, whinniest fake liberal company out there?

Post by atanamis » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:57 pm

I would absolutely need for you to bring some evidence to bear to support your premise before I'm even willing to apply any critical thought to it. At the very least I would need you to define the standards by which you measure what makes a company "bigger" or "whinier" as a company, and what criteria are needed to be categorized as a "fake liberal" company. Disney is a huge company, which might help with the "biggest" part, not sure what your criterial for "whiny" is, or what you mean by "fake liberal" though.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Worked there a few times in temp gigs when I was a teenager. Knew several people who worked there full-time.

If it's even possible, I think that place was sort of proto-SJW back in the late 80s and early 90s. It wasn't terrible and the tyrannical stuff wasn't apparent, but whining does fit the description of the work environment back then.

They also were making so much cash, hand over fist, that they were incredibly wasteful as well. It was a great place to work temp for various events because you will eat like a king for a week and take home a shit ton of food and drink.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Disney's Maker Studios and Google's YouTube are distancing themselves from the YouTube star known as PewDiePie after he made jokes construed as anti-Semitic and posted Nazi imagery in his videos.
http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywo ... story.html

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Disney's Maker Studios and Google's YouTube are distancing themselves from the YouTube star known as PewDiePie after he made jokes construed as anti-Semitic and posted Nazi imagery in his videos.
http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywo ... story.html
Meanwhile....notorious anti-semite Walt Disney is spinning in his grave.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:21 am

atanamis wrote:I would absolutely need for you to bring some evidence to bear to support your premise before I'm even willing to apply any critical thought to it. At the very least I would need you to define the standards by which you measure what makes a company "bigger" or "whinier" as a company, and what criteria are needed to be categorized as a "fake liberal" company. Disney is a huge company, which might help with the "biggest" part, not sure what your criterial for "whiny" is, or what you mean by "fake liberal" though.
Fake liberal because they practice bs double standard when they choose who is enlightened. Look at what ESPN does. They got upset with a guy for comparing ISIS to the Nazis. What makes a company big? Look at their movie profits, they also own ESPN etc...

Whiny:Why is ESPN obsessed wit politics when the players are well paid? Why do we have the Star Wars identity politics nonsense?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
atanamis wrote:I would absolutely need for you to bring some evidence to bear to support your premise before I'm even willing to apply any critical thought to it. At the very least I would need you to define the standards by which you measure what makes a company "bigger" or "whinier" as a company, and what criteria are needed to be categorized as a "fake liberal" company. Disney is a huge company, which might help with the "biggest" part, not sure what your criterial for "whiny" is, or what you mean by "fake liberal" though.
Fake liberal because they practice bs double standard when they choose who is enlightened. Look at what ESPN does. They got upset with a guy for comparing ISIS to the Nazis. What makes a company big? Look at their movie profits, they also own ESPN etc...

Whiny:Why is ESPN obsessed wit politics when the players are well paid? Why do we have the Star Wars identity politics nonsense?
Hollup... You think Disney is calling down the SJWs on themselves with fake controversy over Star Wars casting?
Or are you just pissed that there's a black stormtrooper?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 am

I thought all the stormtroopers were black. How else could their aim be so bad?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I thought all the stormtroopers were black. How else could their aim be so bad?
Point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I thought all the stormtroopers were black. How else could their aim be so bad?
True. They never use the sights on their blasters. :whistle:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: