WWII Equipment - Vics, Aircraft and Kit

Speaker to Animals

Re: WWII Equipment - Vics, Aircraft and Kit

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:56 pm

So you can't even give them that one thing.

What a truly degenerate, garbage civilization.

Why do we hold the Persians back again??

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:56 pm

I would just give them the UK as an emirate. There is nothing in that island worth protecting now. It is basically a pile of pozzed shit in the North Sea. They are truly a worthless people with bad teeth, and prolapsed assholes. I'm not going to say that it is unusual, because if you are for locking someone up for a pug youtube video, then there is no denying that you take it in the ass on an hourly basis. Is it any wonder that they revere a muslim rape victim as a hero? You have to remember, Lawrence wore those flowing Arab robes. He didn't wear them because he cared about their culture. He wore them because they reminded him of a dress and having a cock in his asshole was where he felt most comfortable and British, as a submissive woman. He used to stick a dry teabag up his ass after the Turks and Hashemites were finished with it, in order to stop the bleeding and remind himself that we was doing his duty as a British citizen to help destroy the civilization his ancestors gave their lives to protect.
Shikata ga nai

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm
I don't even understand what the problem is with Iran. We should be helping Iran subjugate the Arabs.
We tried that with the Shah, so now the problem is they hate us for having propped up an asshole. The sad thing is the Persian people don't hate us, but they live in an autocratic theocracy with sham elections.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:14 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:12 pm
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm
I don't even understand what the problem is with Iran. We should be helping Iran subjugate the Arabs.
We tried that with the Shah, so now the problem is they hate us for having propped up an asshole. The sad thing is the Persian people don't hate us, but they live in an autocratic theocracy with sham elections.
Surely, this time, they will love us after we invoke more regime change and bring them gay rights

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:15 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:06 pm

I would just give them the UK as an emirate. There is nothing in that island worth protecting now. It is basically a pile of pozzed shit in the North Sea. They are truly a worthless people with bad teeth, and prolapsed assholes. I'm not going to say that it is unusual, because if you are for locking someone up for a pug youtube video, then there is no denying that you take it in the ass on an hourly basis. Is it any wonder that they revere a muslim rape victim as a hero? You have to remember, Lawrence wore those flowing Arab robes. He didn't wear them because he cared about their culture. He wore them because they reminded him of a dress and having a cock in his asshole was where he felt most comfortable and British, as a submissive woman. He used to stick a dry teabag up his ass after the Turks and Hashemites were finished with it, in order to stop the bleeding and remind himself that we was doing his duty as a British citizen to help destroy the civilization his ancestors gave their lives to protect.

FFS, why do so many threads have to degenerate into racist shit like this?
There were CM and I having a nice conversation about tanks and then you two clowns show up and turn it into a dumpster fire.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:15 pm
There were CM and I having a nice conversation about tanks and then you two clowns show up and turn it into a dumpster fire.
Nah dude, leave aside the rhetoric. T E Lawrence was a buffoon who went native and wrote checks to the arabs he couldn't cash. The Arabs lied to him as well, and their effort in the war was a joke. These are facts. You also said in one of these threads that you are cool with locking a guy up for a youtube prank. Your culture is a sick joke. You guys destroyed the Ottoman empire, and took some muslim spores home with you. Enjoy the inevitable ruin of your culture. I guess its payback for all those manmade famines your monstrous empire created in China and the Bengal region of India, plus the concentration camps your evil incestuous Royal family set up in Namibia and Kenya. Payback's a bitch!
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:24 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:20 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Nah dude, leave aside the rhetoric. T E Lawrence was a buffoon who went native and wrote checks to the arabs he couldn't cash. The Arabs lied to him as well, and their effort in the war was a joke. These are facts. You also said in one of these threads that you are cool with locking a guy up for a youtube prank. Your culture is a sick joke. You guys destroyed the Ottoman empire, and took some muslim spores home with you. Enjoy the inevitable ruin of your culture. I guess its payback for all those manmade famines your monstrous empire created in China and the Bengal region of India, plus the concentration camps your evil incestuous Royal family set up in Namibia and Kenya. Payback's a bitch!
Don't misquote me.
I never said I was cool with him being locked up. I said he deserved a fine for his grossly offensive video which is what he got.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:06 pm

"What is the Arab race, really?" They can't have an ethnicity if I can't have one, so no racism. Fuck yourself.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Also in theory, when I say British, I am talking about the whites. Therefore, by the laws of social justice, that cannot be racist, because it is impossible to be racist against white people , a truism that every person in your culture accepts without blinking.

Match Point goes to Daralon!

You will not have the moral high ground until you send reparations to all the ancestors of the Indians and Chinese who died from the numerous famines your empire facilitated. I am representing many of these families, so if you wouldn't mind sending me some bitcoin we can speed the racial healing process up. Thank you!
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:32 pm

I will tell you all now the truth that the United States government doesn't want you to know. The Sunnis are a sect of Islam that is funded by Jews. The Shiites are crypto Jews. Muhammad was a crypto Jew. Muslims and Jews actually work together very well and have for a long time. Why would they set up their Zionist country in the middle of a bunch of Muslims if they hate each other so much? They are playing both sides against the middle. The Jews want you to hate Muslims which is why they bombed the Twin Towers. Everytime we pick a side in their petty squabbles WE LOSE