On the Precipice of a “Majority-Minority” America

Montegriffo

Re: On the Precipice of a “Majority-Minority” America

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:17 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ugh... fine, I'm bored. Explain to me why I should care if there are more brown people than white people here.
Whilt keeping in mind that even in 2060, we will be the largest racial group, by far.
The was majority of them embrace only one political party. Shit might get ugly.
That's far more dangerous than racial groupings. Agreed
What is, incomprehensible English? Agreed.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: The was majority of them embrace only one political party. Shit might get ugly.
LOL I'm assuming he meant one party becoming completely dominant in our politics
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
LOL I'm assuming he meant one party becoming completely dominant in our politics
Huh, I thought he meant all minorities voted Democrat. The dangers of not proof reading your comments.
:roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Huh, I thought he meant all minorities voted Democrat. The dangers of not proof reading your comments.
He might have, but since we JUST saw a chart showing that Blacks are around 13% of the electorate, and we know that other minority groups don't vote democrat uniformly, Im giving the benefit of the doubt.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
He might have, but since we JUST saw a chart showing that Blacks are around 13% of the electorate, and we know that other minority groups don't vote democrat uniformly, Im giving the benefit of the doubt.
Pshaw, haven't you learned here that ALL demographic groups vote in monolithic blocs and its only white males saving us from the onslaught of armageddon?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:22 am

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Pshaw, haven't you learned here that ALL demographic groups vote in monolithic blocs and its only white males saving us from the onslaught of armageddon?
Shit, I forgot sorry.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:16 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Enough of them vote democrat to witness last years idiotic pandering.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:01 am

If white men didn't vote, every national election would be for the democrats. This would essentially be a one-party nation.

Gee.. I wonder why the democrats push some much bigotry against whites and men again??

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:If white men didn't vote, every national election would be for the democrats. This would essentially be a one-party nation.

Gee.. I wonder why the democrats push some much bigotry against whites and men again??
See, I really thought you had a point there, and then you opened your mouth.

So every Democrat president has had 100% of the non-white vote, and a couple of traitorous white ones?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If white men didn't vote, every national election would be for the democrats. This would essentially be a one-party nation.

See, I really thought you had a point there, and then you opened your mouth.

So every Democrat president has had 100% of the non-white vote, and a couple of traitorous white ones?

Uh, no, genius.

If you remove the white male vote from every election in recent cycles, the democratic candidate for president would win every time.

This is why the democratic party promulgates hatred and bigotry towards whites and, specifically, white men.