4th Amendment Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: 4th Amendment Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm

brewster wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 pm
You were being a racist, Brewster, because when I just swap out white with Jew in the context of Israel, it sure does come across as antisemitic.. :think:
Just what is this "Traditional Jewish Privilege" of which you speak? To be hunted by Cossacks or stuffed into ovens? And I've already pointed out that Judaism is a religion not a race, the race part has been painted on us by racists. How can it be a race that includes blue eyed blondes and brown people?
If I told you that Jewish identity was nonsense and that Jews had no right to remain the majority of Israel, and that Palestinians are more Jewish than a Jew, you'd rightly call that racism and hatred.

Yet that is EXACTLY what you said about the whites who created this country that took in your ancestors when so many wouldn't let them off a boat.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:12 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm
brewster wrote:
You were being a racist, Brewster, because when I just swap out white with Jew in the context of Israel, it sure does come across as antisemitic.. :think:
Just what is this "Traditional Jewish Privilege" of which you speak? To be hunted by Cossacks or stuffed into ovens? And I've already pointed out that Judaism is a religion not a race, the race part has been painted on us by racists. How can it be a race that includes blue eyed blondes and brown people?
If I told you that Jewish identity was nonsense and that Jews had no right to remain the majority of Israel, and that Palestinians are more Jewish than a Jew, you'd rightly call that racism and hatred.

Yet that is EXACTLY what you said about the whites who created this country that took in your ancestors when so many wouldn't let them off a boat.
I’ll back you on that. Jewish ethnic identity is largely nonsense, at this point. As are all others.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:13 pm

LOL @ Brewster

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm
brewster wrote:

No one has said your Anglo-Saxon heritage is nonsense, only your wish that being 'American' fit that profile. That last is just silliness, since no one has told you that anyone is more Anglo-Saxon than you. As for a 'Jewish right to a majority', why the fuck do you think they're armed to the teeth? They know such a right only comes from force, repeatedly applied. Sound familiar?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm

White American is American.

I am not an Anglo-Saxon. I cannot speak Anglo-Saxon. While I know a bit more about Anglo-Saxon history and culture than most people, I wouldn't know how to hire a village whore and an ale if I were transported there.

This isn't some historical badge as meaningless as your favorite sports team.

I am an American. My ancestors built this nation. They built it for their descendants. Not for Mexicans. Not for Muslims.

We never had any problem with immigration that doesn't alter our demographics. There cannot be a choice between Nazi Death State and unido estado.

Immigration should not dispossess the people of their own nation. That's not immigration. That's colonization.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm
White American is American.
You could have stopped there with that falsehood. It ain't, no matter how much you insist. Insulting and ripping the identity from everyone else whose families have been here for many generations, worked and died to make this country great, is simply despicable.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:08 pm

I have not ripped identities from anybody. Those women were ethnically Mexicans. Their citizenship is irrelevant to that.

Just as you are ethnically Jewish. It wouldn't matter if you are an American citizen or Israeli citizen.

Trying to deprive me of my ethnicity and then rob me of my nation is every bit as bad as arguing Jews aren't a thing and they need to get over their "Jewish fragility" and let the Kabobs overrun Israel.

It's fucking wrong, man.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm

I am an American. My ancestors built this nation. They built it for their descendants. Not for Mexicans. Not for Muslims.
Louis Armstrong was as American as you. Anyone who qualifies for a passport is American whether you like it or not.
Black slaves and Chinese navvies also built America.
The two illegally detained women are also Americans.
Ethnicity has nothing to do with whether you are American or not.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Armstrong was a black man. That was his ethnicity. He also happened to be an American citizen. That doesn't make him the same ethnicity as me, dumbass.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:34 pm
Armstrong was a black man. That was his ethnicity. He also happened to be an American citizen. That doesn't make him the same ethnicity as me, dumbass.
It makes him the same nationality as you.
He is a part of American culture and therefore his ethnicity is also American.
ethnicity
Dictionary result for ethnicity
/ɛθˈnɪsɪti/
noun
noun: ethnicity; plural noun: ethnicities

the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
No mention of skin colour or race just shared cultural traditions.
Since Satchmo was one of the originators of the American culture of jazz it could be argued that he is more American than you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.