4th Amendment Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: 4th Amendment Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:59 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:56 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:51 pm
Don't move goalposts. You denied that they were ethnically Mexican, and that my people have no ethnicity. That is racism.
Who are ‘my people’?
I was wondering the same thing. I’ve missed out on a lot of cookouts and tribal functions.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:06 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Don't move goalposts. You denied that they were ethnically Mexican, and that my people have no ethnicity. That is racism.
Who are ‘my people’?
Good question. You have claimed so many ethnicities over the years I think by now you must confuse yourself with a horse if you looked in a mirror.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:08 pm

It amuses me that this got buried and ignored:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:53 pm
brewster wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:50 pm
What StA can't handle is the notion of what he thinks of as traditional white privilege being shared. The irony of his horror at being "a minority in his own country" is rich, since he seems to care nothing for those who have had that status for centuries, some of them with heritages here of millennia.

As for the racism of affirmative action, I happen to agree that it's racist and needs to transform into a color blind class based system. Just recently, my bleeding heart Liberal social worker wife, with whom I've had this argument for 1/4 century, has admitted I'm right!

I live in the future. My kid's HS is mostly light brown people. The kids aren't even sure who's from where, and it doesn't matter to them. Light brown people who are N African, or Filipino, Latino or mixed race. So what? No one should be in the business of deciding what privileges a kid who's part Chinese, part European and part African should get base solely on their heritage. And that includes "white".
Let's see how this works when the shoe is on the other foot..

What Brewster can't handle is the notion of what he thinks of as traditional Jewish privilege being shared. The irony of his horror at being "a minority in Palestine" is rich, since he seems to care nothing for those who have had that status for centuries, some of them with heritages here of millennia.
:whistle:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:06 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Who are ‘my people’?
Good question. You have claimed so many ethnicities over the years I think by now you must confuse yourself with a horse if you looked in a mirror.
Who are your people then? Do you have any sort of tribal cohesion with them?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:08 pm
MilSpecs wrote:

Who are ‘my people’?
My people are Americans. My ancestors literally built this country. They came here when it was wilderness. They were the ones who settled the Appalachians and led the first American settlers into the Ohio valley. They fought the British troops in the American Revolution and created the greatest nation on Earth, to where all these non-whites are fleeing to.

I have no problem with some immigration from the non-white world, but it should NEVER come at the cost of us losing the our inheritance in our own nation.

Stop shitting on your own ethnicity.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:22 pm

And pointing out the demonstrable ethical fact that no group of people has some inherent human right to displace an ethnicity from their own nation is not "racism".

If it was wrong to displace the natives who lived here before our ancestors showed up, then it's wrong to flood this place with half of Central America too.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:25 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:08 pm

My people are Americans. My ancestors literally built this country. They came here when it was wilderness. They were the ones who settled the Appalachians and led the first American settlers into the Ohio valley. They fought the British troops in the American Revolution and created the greatest nation on Earth, to where all these non-whites are fleeing to.

I have no problem with some immigration from the non-white world, but it should NEVER come at the cost of us losing the our inheritance in our own nation.

Stop shitting on your own ethnicity.
Newsflash: the guy who was sworn in as a citizen yesterday is as American as I am, or any one of the the other ten million descendants of the original colonists - the ones the whole country considers to be the progenitors of the culture. There is no claim on ‘American-ness’ by any one group. We’ve always been a work in progress. What doesn’t grow, dies, and we’re not done growing.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:31 pm

News flash: being an American citizen makes you ethnically American as much as being sworn a Mexican citizen means actual Mexicans will consider you a Mexican (as in: fucking lol never).

Cucks.

These Mexican women in Mexico are called Mexicans. White people who somehow manage to get citizenship in Mexico (Mexico has strict constitutional law prohibiting immigration that would alter the demographic make-up of their country :o ) will NEVER be considered Mexicans by the Mexican people.

I am American. My people made America. I am happy to share that with others as long as we don't lose control of our own destiny and our own nation.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Ok, let’s follow this rabbit hole a bit further...

What is “ethnically American”? What traits can you define about it?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:58 pm

:roll:

Oh, boy, back to the sophistry game where we pretend white is an imaginary construct.