4th Amendment Thread

brewster

Re: 4th Amendment Thread

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:41 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 am
Congratulations lefties on playing along with taking a post in the 4th A. thread about a news story of a cop detaining citizens without a sniff of probable cause or even reasonable suspicion of anything and turning it into yet another midwit shouting match about a white ethnostate, or some such shit.

Well done. No one can accuse you all of groping at the jingly keys.
I didn't know StA was a lefty! The ethnic stuff is all his, I tried again to get back to the 4th, but no one, not even you, seems interested in discussing that. Ya'll seem perfectly happy with some people being more equal than others.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:43 am

Lol, do you need an "attaboy" from the likes of me?

OK, attaboy. That cop should be prosecuted for kidnapping. Did you think I was going to disagree with your take on that story? Anything else?

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:52 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:43 am
OK, attaboy. That cop should be prosecuted for kidnapping.
Probably too extreme and impractical, but he should lose his job and never be able to work in law enforcement again. The willingness of other dept's to hire a cop dismissed for violations of civil rights is a real problem. Not that such firings are common! There was an abuse story recently of a cop who was on like his 3rd or 4th dept, I can't recall the details.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 am

brewster wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:41 am
Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 am
Congratulations lefties on playing along with taking a post in the 4th A. thread about a news story of a cop detaining citizens without a sniff of probable cause or even reasonable suspicion of anything and turning it into yet another midwit shouting match about a white ethnostate, or some such shit.

Well done. No one can accuse you all of groping at the jingly keys.
I didn't know StA was a lefty! The ethnic stuff is all his, I tried again to get back to the 4th, but no one, not even you, seems interested in discussing that. Ya'll seem perfectly happy with some people being more equal than others.

I didn't fucking start it. LOL

I called these women Mexicans (which is in fact their ethnicity), and you two anti-white shitbags ramped up the sophistry about how I have no ethnicity and they are more American than me.

Fucking clowns.

Apply that to Israel.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 am
I didn't fucking start it. LOL

I called these women Mexicans (which is in fact their ethnicity), and you two anti-white shitbags ramped up the sophistry about how I have no ethnicity and they are more American than me.

Fucking clowns.

Apply that to Israel.
You called them Mexicans, and Monte corrected you that they were Americans. Then you went on your racial tirades. Mexican is a nationality, Latino is an ethnicity, though a weakly defined one IMO. Like the US, Mexicans have heritage from most parts of the globe, I saw a foodie show where there were Lebanese Mexicans in Mexico City making shwarma tacos.

My grandpa emigrated here from Brazil, with a black market Brazilian passport. That doesn't make me Latino!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:26 am

They literally are Mexicans. That is their ethnicity.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:34 am

They literally are Americans. That is their nationality.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 am

Their citizenship and ethnicity are two different things. Or can we shut down affirmative action now? LMFAO

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 am

Why do the fucking Mexicans keep fucking up our 4th Amendment?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:41 am

If they are ethnic Americans, then how can they be oppressed?