4th Amendment Thread

brewster

Re: 4th Amendment Thread

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:31 pm
American citizen is not ethnically American.
I got news for you, those two women of Mexican ancestry are sure as hell closer to being "ethnically American" than you!
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:56 am

brewster wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:42 am
I got news for you, those two women of Mexican ancestry are sure as hell closer to being "ethnically American" than you!
For ethnically American, read white.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:44 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am

brewster wrote:
LMFAO

America must be an old Nuatl word.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 am

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am
brewster wrote:
LMFAO

Slapping your own name on a place that you've taken by force doesn't mean that you're suddenly the native ethnicity, not even if you become the majority population. The only place that's "ethnically white" is Europe.

But this all digresses from the point of the Fourth amendment thread. This detainment was exactly what the amendment was designed to protect us from! Getting held because someone doesn't like the looks of you is what happens in authoritarian states.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:20 am

brewster wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 am
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am
brewster wrote:

LMFAO

Slapping your own name on a place that you've taken by force doesn't mean that you're suddenly the native ethnicity, not even if you become the majority population. The only place that's "ethnically white" is Europe.

But this all digresses from the point of the Fourth amendment thread. This detainment was exactly what the amendment was designed to protect us from! Getting held because someone doesn't like the looks of you is what happens in authoritarian states.
So we have moved past your idiocy about denying my ethnicity even exists, or that you are seeking to genocide us from our own nation, and now you are quibbling over whether I can use the name of my own ethnicity.

Do you not see why people like Nukedog are getting traction right now? Do you seriously not see how fucked up this is?

I can play this game too. "There's no such thing as a Jew. Jewishness is a social construct. Thus Israel cannot possibly be a Jewish state. Let all the jihadis in."

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:12 am

So, you genocide the ethnic Americans, take their land, claim that ethnicity for yourself then bitch about the genocide of whites because a couple of Americans speak Spanish.
:lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 am

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:20 am
So we have moved past your idiocy about denying my ethnicity even exists, or that you are seeking to genocide us from our own nation, and now you are quibbling over whether I can use the name of my own ethnicity.

Do you not see why people like Nukedog are getting traction right now? Do you seriously not see how fucked up this is?

I can play this game too. "There's no such thing as a Jew. Jewishness is a social construct. Thus Israel cannot possibly be a Jewish state. Let all the jihadis in."
I have never questioned the existence of a white European ethnicity, just that of a white American one. You can't get an argument from me about a Jewish ethnicity, that blonde hair & blue eyes of the Jews in your photos did not originate in the Middle East. So what? Looking Aryan didn't stop the Nazis from murdering them.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:27 am

:roll:

So I am European now. That will be news to Bjorn who tells me I can't claim that ethnicity.

You people are pathetic.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 am

Congratulations lefties on playing along with taking a post in the 4th A. thread about a news story of a cop detaining citizens without a sniff of probable cause or even reasonable suspicion of anything and turning it into yet another midwit shouting match about a white ethnostate, or some such shit.

Well done. No one can accuse you all of groping at the jingly keys.