:lol: :lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Re: 2nd Amendment Thread

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:55 pm

Meh. Most of them are fronting. First amendment hot rhetoric, Hurly Burly.

I just walk tall and put my faith in the Lord, if some Antifa dork crosses my path, I might have to snap his head back like a Pez dispenser, but I'm not going to the gun unless it's mortal peril, which in most cases it ain't.

It's America, you gots to give some leeway, can't be trigger happy in the Hurly Burly.

Seriously, it's fuckin' Portlandia, they're a buncha nerds, they're not in my weight class, I'm a bad man.

They are children, I'm a killing machine, I'll keep my powder dry for the real deal.
I do appreciate the vocal patriots, there are times when you need a Sam Adams.

I have a lot of serious battle brothers and we've discussed the what ifs. We've all pretty much come to the same conclusion, race our families to be good traditional Americans, continue to be as self sufficient as possible, maintain your skills and use them if you have to, but only if you have to.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:10 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:55 pm

Meh. Most of them are fronting. First amendment hot rhetoric, Hurly Burly.

I just walk tall and put my faith in the Lord, if some Antifa dork crosses my path, I might have to snap his head back like a Pez dispenser, but I'm not going to the gun unless it's mortal peril, which in most cases it ain't.

It's America, you gots to give some leeway, can't be trigger happy in the Hurly Burly.

Seriously, it's fuckin' Portlandia, they're a buncha nerds, they're not in my weight class, I'm a bad man.

They are children, I'm a killing machine, I'll keep my powder dry for the real deal.
I do appreciate the vocal patriots, there are times when you need a Sam Adams.

I have a lot of serious battle brothers and we've discussed the what ifs. We've all pretty much come to the same conclusion, race our families to be good traditional Americans, continue to be as self sufficient as possible, maintain your skills and use them if you have to, but only if you have to.
I'm willing to assume a high level of risk for the republic, I've lived in a nanny state, I'm sick of that.

I want to give people wide latitude to rabble rouse, I'm confident that I could still put a man down at the very last moment if need be.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:49 pm
Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 pm
Cocks not glocks is funny though.
It's catchy.
It's probably the only cock they will ever see.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:27 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:34 am

LOL

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:34 am
LOL
INB4 TC attempts to correct the labeling.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:00 am

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:04 pm

New York State Rifle & Pistol Ass'n, Inc. v. City of New York, 883 F.3d 45 (2d Cir. 2018), cert. granted sub nom. New York State Rifle & Pistol Ass'n, Inc. v. City of New York, N.Y., 139 S. Ct. 939 (2019)
The provision of a New York City licensing scheme (Rule 5-23), under which an individual with a "premises license" for a handgun may remove the handgun from the designated premises only for specified purposes, did not violate the Second Amendment, the Commerce Clause, the fundamental right to travel, or the First Amendment. The Second Circuit applied intermediate scrutiny and held that the burdens imposed by the Rule did not substantially affect the exercise of core Second Amendment rights, and the Rule contributed to an important state interest in public safety substantial enough to easily justify the insignificant and indirect costs it imposed on Second Amendment interests. The court also held that the Rule did not violate the dormant Commerce Clause by hindering interstate commerce; the right to travel interstate where nothing in the Rule prevented plaintiffs from engaging in intrastate or interstate travel; or the First Amendment where plaintiffs failed to demonstrate how the ability to join a specific gun club, or the ability to transport their licensed firearms to a shooting club outside of New York City, qualified as expressive association. Therefore, the court affirmed the district court's denial of plaintiffs' motion for summary judgment and for a preliminary injunction.
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/ap ... 02-23.html

See also: https://constitutioncenter.org/debate/podcasts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

SCOTUS will probably say it's moot. Which is too bad, because the law sounded like a lot of B.S.