2nd Amendment Thread

Zlaxer

Re: 2nd Amendment Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 am
If they really want a Civil War, this is the way to get it. This is where Americans draw the line. We've done it before over weapons and out of touch controlling distant master, we'll do it again.
America today is not America of the 1780's-1815's.....there will be no resistance....get used to that idea prole.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Yeah, I got ya bro. I should contribute more. I shoot at a trap range and another range and a portion of our fees go to 2nd Amendment protection funds. Most of my activism is loud vocal support for the 2nd and dispelling myths.

The Gun Grabbers appear to be changing tactics. Right now they are attempting to pull of restrictions and confiscation all over the country, ignoring Hiller v DC and swamping the ability of 2nd Amendment legal folks from challenging the hundreds of illegal regulations.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:24 pm
The Gun Grabbers appear to be...swamping the ability of 2nd Amendment legal folks from challenging the hundreds of illegal regulations.
So what ya gonna do about it?

Nuffi'n.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Yeah, I got ya bro. I should contribute more. I shoot at a trap range and another range and a portion of our fees go to 2nd Amendment protection funds. Most of my activism is loud vocal support for the 2nd and dispelling myths.

The Gun Grabbers appear to be changing tactics. Right now they are attempting to pull of restrictions and confiscation all over the country, ignoring Hiller v DC and swamping the ability of 2nd Amendment legal folks from challenging the hundreds of illegal regulations.

Switching from national legislation to local has been a fucking huge win for them. Now more than ever I see it as my duty to give money to organizations that will actually do the very difficult task of fighting unconstitutional legislation everywhere it pops up.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:33 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 am
If they really want a Civil War, this is the way to get it. This is where Americans draw the line. We've done it before over weapons and out of touch controlling distant master, we'll do it again.
America today is not America of the 1780's-1815's.....there will be no resistance....get used to that idea prole.
It's certainly different, but I disagree with you. People can always resist tyranny, always will be able to. Look around there are indications of this. The Bundyville Standoff is a prime example. Look at all the armed folks that just showed up there to stare down the Federalis. BTW, Old Man Bundy was proven right about all the criminal shit the government was doing.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:34 pm

I used to subscribe to the American Gun Smithing Institute which is located in Sacremento, CA. They're affiliated with the Gun Club of America, which I was a member of for a while.

My membership lapsed, and I've been too busy raising kids to renew, but they might be worth a look.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Consider giving to SAF, the second amendment foundation, they actually bring lawsuits, and have had some big wins.

www.saf.org

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:00 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Switching from national legislation to local has been a fucking huge win for them. Now more than ever I see it as my duty to give money to organizations that will actually do the very difficult task of fighting unconstitutional legislation everywhere it pops up.
Yeah, I'm going to have to start kicking in more. I'd rather fight em in the courts than the streets. I really, really don't want to have to shoot my fellow Americans.

Do you guys listen to Gun Talk ? Great stuff. They talk legal stuff every week and I believe they said they have 180 law suits going right now, and about that many more in the hopper.

https://guntalk.libsyn.com/index.php?po ... y=podcasts
I usually listen to them Sundays on local terrestrial AM radio...……………………. I know, archaic
PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 pm

I haven't heard of it, but I'll check it out.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Lots of good hunting and shooting podcasts and media out there. I'll try to get a bunch of links up.

Gresham is great, plus only podcast I know where he orders you to work out during the show. :D When he goes on break he'll order, " Now do 100 push ups, Stand at Ease and stay in the area, we'll be right back." It works with me too.
PLATA O PLOMO