The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Okeefenokee

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Whatever cuck. It's not like we weren't our own country or anything. Oh.... my bad.
After you asked to be let in and were denied.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 am

We were only let in to piss off the south anyway. We may have fought for our independence and actually won but it was always our intention to join the government of the United States. Not like the south gave two shits about our struggle for independence, even though we did in fact fight for the south when there really wasn't all that much in the line for us anyway. We just like to fight. In fact Texans make up the bulk of combat infantry.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:30 am

TheReal_ND wrote:We were only let in to piss off the south anyway. We may have fought for our independence and actually won but it was always our intention to join the government of the United States. Not like the south gave two shits about our struggle for independence, even though we did in fact fight for the south when there really wasn't all that much in the line for us anyway. We just like to fight. In fact Texans make up the bulk of combat infantry.
Yeah, I fought with plenty of Texans. Plenty of Californians too. Although, it was only in the meme wars that I came across a Texan who would speak ill about my wife, even after speaking to her on the phone just five fucking days ago.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:36 am

I spoke ill of her? All I said was that I'm sure you ran that post by your wife. Not ill of her at all to suggest she's got you by the balls.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I spoke ill of her? All I said was that I'm sure you ran that post by your wife. Not ill of her at all to suggest she's got you by the balls.
check your messages.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:53 am

I said "she's cute eh?"
Wtf? You check your messages. I have nothing from you on this forum and one from you on my phone
The call disconnected. I am going to try to get to sleep.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Haumana wrote:
Hastur wrote:Some expert insights into knife fighting.

Something almost eerie hearing an 80(?) year old talking about cutting out a windpipe as casually as I would talk about taking the garbage out. Respect. Been there done that, I suppose.
My Papa would talk like that about things during the war. It was how it was, there was no question about what needed to be done, they just did it. The mindset is entirely different than it is today, and that is proof right there.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Spent the day in the desert shootin' shit. Buddy of mine has a .38 S&W like this. Says it's hard to find ammo for that isn't expensive. Anyone got any tips on a good buy?

My wife wasn't really enthused about going out in today's bad weather, but after putting a couple mags through a 1911, she's talking about going out and buying one tomorrow.

Now I'm gonna go trigger Monty.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Says it's hard to find ammo for that isn't expensive. Anyone got any tips on a good buy?
Here's the Cheep and Funnest way to do it: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/404286 ... 38-s-and-w

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Cool. He loads his own rounds, so he'll probably be into it. Thanks.