The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

heydaralon

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:45 pm

They might not be reliant on SLOCS, but they are reliant on SLAVS. Russia is full of SLAVS, and those ethnics power that economy. By nuking them, we remove their SLAVs and bring the big red bear to its knees. Its the only way to guarantee global security. We need those shipping lanes to stay open, period. What else is there to say?
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:55 pm

A war with Russia would be a Warm War.

Not a full on Hot War, something in between.

It wouldn't be as high intensity and fast paced as the World War Three template

It would be a hybrid war.

They would not mass their forces in a blitzkrieg to be destroyed in a hail of precision guided weapons.

They would strike from the shadows while using the threat of their nuclear weapons to shield that.

This war is already in progress, it's just nascent at this juncture.

It's like they pop nerve gas in the UK : what you gonna do about it ? What can you do ?

It would be like that, on a much larger scale.

They have the survivable second strike deterrent, retaliating against them directly is not an option.

You want to get into nuclear brinkmanship with them ? Who in the West has the stomach for that ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:20 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:55 pm

They would not mass their forces in a blitzkrieg to be destroyed in a hail of precision guided weapons.

They would strike from the shadows while using the threat of their nuclear weapons to shield that.

It's like they pop nerve gas in the UK : what you gonna do about it ? What can you do ?

They have the survivable second strike deterrent, retaliating against them directly is not an option.

You want to get into nuclear brinkmanship with them ? Who in the West has the stomach for that ?
If we have to sacrifice the entire EU to preserve American liberty, then that is what needs to be done by our leaders. Even though the UK is no longer part of the EU, we might have to sacrifice them too in a Russian thermonuclear standoff. I don't like it, and I would probably have to cry myself to sleep for an entire week, but our military and intelligence agency staff understands that in war sacrifices need to be made. It breaks my heart, but Russia needs to be stopped. So does China even if they are not a threat. Doesn't matter. Empire of Liberty baby. Stronium 90 from Sea to Shining Sea.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:29 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:20 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

If we have to sacrifice the entire EU to preserve American liberty, then that is what needs to be done by our leaders. Even though the UK is no longer part of the EU, we might have to sacrifice them too in a Russian thermonuclear standoff. I don't like it, and I would probably have to cry myself to sleep for an entire week, but our military and intelligence agency staff understands that in war sacrifices need to be made. It breaks my heart, but Russia needs to be stopped. So does China even if they are not a threat. Doesn't matter. Empire of Liberty baby. Stronium 90 from Sea to Shining Sea.
Except Europe is not actually between America and Russia

America and Russia face each other over the pole.

Like I say, it won't be a tactical war in Europe, it will be a strategic war on the high seas and under the arctic ice
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:29 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Like I say, it won't be a tactical war in Europe, it will be a strategic war on the high seas and under the arctic ice
Well then we can still try and covertly nuke China right? Look man, i don't make policy or whatever, but when a country like China gets uppity, its America's duty to stomp there ass back down into whatever rathole they crawled out of. The main strategic goals of America should be:
1) To Nuke Russia
2) To Nuke China
3) To pawn that shit off on Europe and make it seem like they did it, not us.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:38 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:29 pm
heydaralon wrote:

Well then we can still try and covertly nuke China right? Look man, i don't make policy or whatever, but when a country like China gets uppity, its America's duty to stomp there ass back down into whatever rathole they crawled out of. The main strategic goals of America should be:
1) To Nuke Russia
2) To Nuke China
3) To pawn that shit off on Europe and make it seem like they did it, not us.
I agree with Nuke China, Nuke Russia, but I don't want the Europeans getting any credit for it.

Smitty LeMay gonna nuke that shit as a badge of honor.

Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:04 am

There were about 2.5 Million gun purchases in March. Panic buying is going on everywhere.

Several states, counties and municipalities attempted to shutdown gun stores. DJT answered by declaring gun stores essential. I don't think we'll run out of guns anytime soon, but ammo could be a problem. For the first time ever, Midway USA is out of common rounds.
“The figures are simply eye-popping. Retailers have been telling us that the overwhelming majority of those buying firearms over the last month have been first-time gun owners,” said Olivia of last month’s data. “This puts to rest America’s thoughts on gun control ideas. Americans across the country chose to exercise their right to lawfully purchase a gun when their safety became more than a rhetorical question.” https://www.guns.com/news/2020/04/02/ni ... -for-march
March was a very bad month for Gun Grabbers.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:04 am

Good. One of the upsides to this whole ordeal. Most of those goofs are just learning about all the hoops that exist in buying a firearm. "Oh, I can't just take this home right now??" The fallout is going to be epic.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:15 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 am
C-Mag wrote:

Good. One of the upsides to this whole ordeal. Most of those goofs are just learning about all the hoops that exist in buying a firearm. "Oh, I can't just take this home right now??" The fallout is going to be epic.
We've average a million gun sales a month since 2012

It's crazy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:56 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 am
C-Mag wrote:

No such problem in Ohio. Just sign and drive.

I’d actually be happier if it required some kind of training, tbh.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0