The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

TheReal_ND

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:09 am
That is exactly how the dogs I listed are used and have been used for hundreds of years. Look at the video. You don't need big muscular dogs for that.
Some hunters will use kevlar vests for their dogs here. Skip to around 1:30

This asshole is just going to stand by and watch his dogs test the gear out lol

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:15 am

We just shoot pigs in California
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:20 am

Best dog breed of all time.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:54 pm

I like dogs.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Me too. I'm going to go to the shelter and get a mutt someday. Hopefully soon if things go well. Little things.

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:36 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:54 pm
I like dogs.
I do too, but my lifestyle is not dog friendly. I see too many people with big dogs in tiny apartments, its cruel. In those vids you see dogs doing what they were bred to. Once I was out in the country by a farm, and there was a dog hanging out. Took me while to realize what was wrong. There was no human attached! Just a dog going about his own business. You see that in city cats, but not city dogs. I don't think I'd get a dog unless his life could be that free, rather than waiting for me to come home to give him a walk in some pathetic little park.

That said, I tend to like the bird dogs rather than the working or fighting dogs. Did you know Poodles were once badass water retrievers? Sad.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:11 pm

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:00 pm

LOL. Do Californians only have 3 fingers???

Even for a non gun owner like me, TV is cringey when it comes to weapons of any kind. I can't believe anyone still films someone jacking a round into a shotgun chamber AFTER pointing it at someone!
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:48 pm

3/4 inch pipe and 1 inch pipe and a pipe cap and a round file is all u need and a wooden dowel and a copper bb for a firing pin or get creative. I have made multiple and they hold up in the long term. i recommend hacksawing the threads off and angle grinding it even for a stronger chamber. pipe can handle 25 000 psi before elastic bulging occurs https://www.full30.com/watch/MDA5MjQ4/u ... rture-test and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EgO5XGcjtk The one in the picture is more complicated and fancy than it needs to be. ive shot mine 300 times in 2 years make one. I also reload my own ammo from shells i find on the ground where people shoot. and about half the rounds ive shot thru my pipe shotgun are factory buckshot the rest hand loaded. have fun at your local gun store/ home hardware

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:48 pm
3/4 inch pipe and 1 inch pipe and a pipe cap and a round file is all u need and a wooden dowel and a copper bb for a firing pin or get creative. I have made multiple and they hold up in the long term. i recommend hacksawing the threads off and angle grinding it even for a stronger chamber. pipe can handle 25 000 psi before elastic bulging occurs https://www.full30.com/watch/MDA5MjQ4/u ... rture-test and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EgO5XGcjtk The one in the picture is more complicated and fancy than it needs to be. ive shot mine 300 times in 2 years make one. I also reload my own ammo from shells i find on the ground where people shoot. and about half the rounds ive shot thru my pipe shotgun are factory buckshot the rest hand loaded. have fun at your local gun store/ home hardware
Damn, you need chromium stones to put that thing to your cheek and pull the trigger....