The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

heydaralon

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 pm

How could Watto's small wings support his body, unless his stomach was filled with gas like a hot air balloon perhaps?

I guess that makes sense, but it would mean that his bowels were extremely hot. I can't imagine what his bowel movements would have been like. He doesn't appear to have a penis, so perhaps he had a cloaca like the birds on our own planet, where his urethra and anus were combined, and his bodily functions would be merged. If that is the case (and I think it is, based on my research) his feces would have high amounts of uric acid and nitrogen. This would lead to the white color we see when a bird leaves its droppings on our car's windshield. I think the heat factor could also affect Watto's anal or cloacal excretions, to say nothing of Tattooine's atmosphere, where inhalation of various gases could lead to a striking change in color. Lucas has decided not to add close-ups of Watto's bunghole, which has created to myriad problems in understanding Toydarian anatomy. And its worse than you think, because Star Wars is set long ago, so we don't even know what the atmosphere was like in the present time, much less the past. Star Wars loves to omit crucial details. We never saw Padme's shitmaker either, which has led fans to speculate that Amidala's throne was a toilet of sorts, and her large dress held a colostomy bag setup, with her white geisha make up actually being a clever ruse to hide her facial flushing whenever she has to pass a deuce while simultaneously being on video chat during negotiation with the Trade Federation or Senator Palpatine...
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:09 pm

These Star Wars faggots are truly laughable.

I liked that stuff when I wad a child. But then I learned to read and discovered Asimov, Heinlein, Bradbury, and so on.. Actual science fiction.

One wonders which man-babies are the greater boobs, Star Wars faggots or comic book readers.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:09 pm
These Star Wars faggots are truly laughable.

I liked that stuff when I wad a child. But then I learned to read and discovered Asimov, Heinlein, Bradbury, and so on.. Actual science fiction.

One wonders which man-babies are the greater boobs, Star Wars faggots or comic book readers.
That's like asking is a lake wetter than a river. Star Wars (the first 3 anyway) were fine kids movies, the same way comics are also geared towards children. But they have expanded like a balloon to fill up all our contemporary entertainment culture, and elevated to levels they do not deserve. I shit you not, one of my coworkers was trying to explain to me how the avengers series is actually this intellectual masterpiece with deeper meanings that the public doesn't get. I forget where I saw it, but one guy on youtube pointed out that comics are set up not unlike the storyboards for movies, when they are designing how a scene will be shot. Its true, and movies are 99 times out of 100 a less sophisticated way for recieving information. They are also ideal for propaganda, which also makes me leery of them.
Shikata ga nai

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:58 am

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:01 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Seems less than useless to me, but if it makes you happy, go get one. Might be fun to play around with, though..

Seems to me to be effective in ranges that would consist of normal house invasion distances. If I wanted something more significant, I'd use something a little more solid.
Did you watch the video?? It is terrible at anything but a range measured in inches.

Fife had it right. Carjackers and snakes. What else is it good for?
That's enough for a lot of people. Personal defence at close range seems to be what its built for. We should add this video as well since it's kind of a follow-up. It's about the Smith & Wesson Governor.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:01 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:58 am
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:01 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Seems to me to be effective in ranges that would consist of normal house invasion distances. If I wanted something more significant, I'd use something a little more solid.
Did you watch the video?? It is terrible at anything but a range measured in inches.

Fife had it right. Carjackers and snakes. What else is it good for?
That's enough for a lot of people. Personal defence at close range seems to be what its built for. We should add this video as well since it's kind of a follow-up. It's about the Smith & Wesson Governor.

Edit. This one as well:

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 pm
Oh, and so much fun to shoot when you are a kid.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:44 am

Keep on truckin granny

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 am

HK 100%

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 am

U sure? If she's HK she will turn out to be severely overpriced.