The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

The Conservative

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:24 pm
The United States does not have a gun problem, by the way. The firearm homicide rate in the US seems very high for a developed nation, but that’s until you look under (in?) the hood.

The firearm homicide rate for white Americans is 1.7 per 100,000, which is identical to the Czech Republic and lower than countries like Canada, France, and Austria.

The firearm homicide rate for Hispanics in the United States is 6.4 per 100,000, or nearly four times that of white Americans. The firearm homicide rate for blacks in the US is 19.8 per 100,000, or eleven-and-a-half times that of whites.

This is very obviously not a gun problem, but a people problem. Latin Americans and African Americans are special and different.
The US doesn’t have a gun problem, what we have is an idiot problem.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:44 pm

There actually may be some political middle ground here. For folks in the Red areas on the map, largely rural, guns are not a problem at all. The gun problems are with Blue area, and populations that vote approx. 80% Democrat. The middle ground being one of understanding. It's big issue for the Dems, because Democrats are killing each other all the time. While White rural folks are shaking their heads thinking Dems are nuts, why do they focus on taking away my Rights so much.

The questions that come to my mind are, Why are Democrats so Violent ?
Why do Democrats shoot each other all the time ?
Why do Democrat politicians have so many violent people voting for them ?
Is the Democrat platform filled with rage and hatred ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:41 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Dumb question: Can you eat the coyote meat? I know people save their hides, but I've never heard of people eating them. Is that something mountainmen out west do?
YOU CAN, me, I have 2 words for you Fuck and You.

I've eaten domestic dog, and it sucks, can't imagine how bad a stinky coyote would taste. Steven Rinella eats one here. Says its not bad. I think he's stupid.
Where did you eat domestic dog meat? Did Hwen invite you over for dinner? I would eat dog if I visited Asia, but I would also feel guilty as fuck about it. That being said, I've heard it is a delicacy in China and Vietnam, and people pay top dollar for that meat...
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:37 pm

If it got to the point where people were eating dogs to survive, I would just start hunting vegans. Dogs should be protected.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:37 pm
If it got to the point where people were eating dogs to survive, I would just start hunting vegans. Dogs should be protected.
I wouldn't. Vegan meat has to be cooked properly and thoroughly, otherwise you will catch aids. The average Vegan has at least a pint of HIV positive semen digesting in their stomach at any time and a more than one donor's semen in their rectum, being absorded by their body. I wouldn't eat that Vegan meat if the only other option was dog shit. It is rife with parasites and viruses.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:24 pm
The United States does not have a gun problem, by the way. The firearm homicide rate in the US seems very high for a developed nation, but that’s until you look under (in?) the hood.

The firearm homicide rate for white Americans is 1.7 per 100,000, which is identical to the Czech Republic and lower than countries like Canada, France, and Austria.

The firearm homicide rate for Hispanics in the United States is 6.4 per 100,000, or nearly four times that of white Americans. The firearm homicide rate for blacks in the US is 19.8 per 100,000, or eleven-and-a-half times that of whites.

This is very obviously not a gun problem, but a people problem. Latin Americans and African Americans are special and different.
Quick! Get the black hood, and the helicopter! We found a guy who has cut through our paper-thin narrative about gun violence and actually addressed a problem that is not politically correct to discuss. We need to get this guy to guantanamo ASAP before he starts to use these racist statistics to convince others that it is not advantageous for the state to confiscate all of our firearms! Fuck the 2nd Amendment. Who needs it when you have CNN?
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:06 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Dumb question: Can you eat the coyote meat? I know people save their hides, but I've never heard of people eating them. Is that something mountainmen out west do?

I've eaten domestic dog, and it sucks, can't imagine how bad a stinky coyote would taste. Steven Rinella eats one here. Says its not bad. I think he's stupid.
Where did you eat domestic dog meat? Did Hwen invite you over for dinner? I would eat dog if I visited Asia, but I would also feel guilty as fuck about it. That being said, I've heard it is a delicacy in China and Vietnam, and people pay top dollar for that meat...
Tongatapu, 1988, courtesy of the Royal Tongan Navy. Delicacy, bah! If it were a Delicacy, it would be served at the finest restaraunts in the world like Steak and Lobster. The stuff I had probably was Grade A prime dog meat, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a suckling puppy, but I can't imagine it being that much better. In Asia they probably treat it like chicken, pork and cat. Small pieces, covered in breading and sauce.

Had horse meat on that trip too, the Dutch do a better job with Horse meat.
PLATA O PLOMO

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:06 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Tongatapu, 1988, courtesy of the Royal Tongan Navy. Delicacy, bah! If it were a Delicacy, it would be served at the finest restaraunts in the world like Steak and Lobster. The stuff I had probably was Grade A prime dog meat, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a suckling puppy, but I can't imagine it being that much better. In Asia they probably treat it like chicken, pork and cat. Small pieces, covered in breading and sauce.

Had horse meat on that trip too, the Dutch do a better job with Horse meat.
Not gonna lie, had to look up Tonga on wikipedia to even know where the hell that is. From the pics I've seen it looks like a pretty cool military posting with those beaches. Kind of weird they served horse there. It doesn't seem like a small island would have enough extra horses they could eat, if they had any at all! I have never tried horse, but I know a major fast food chain (if I remember correctly. Either that or a grocery store) got into some deep shit for serving ground horse meat to customers instead of beef. I've heard it tastes like lean beef. Horses are way more cut and sinewy than domesticated cows are, so I imagine the meat is not as rich, but it is something I'd be open to trying for sure. Its not the kind of meat you can find in the grocery store in my part of the country. Is it something you can find in butcher shops out West? I would think in areas that have lots of ranchers around it might be eaten from time to time.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:24 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:15 pm

Not gonna lie, had to look up Tonga on wikipedia to even know where the hell that is. From the pics I've seen it looks like a pretty cool military posting with those beaches. Kind of weird they served horse there. It doesn't seem like a small island would have enough extra horses they could eat, if they had any at all! I have never tried horse, but I know a major fast food chain (if I remember correctly. Either that or a grocery store) got into some deep shit for serving ground horse meat to customers instead of beef. I've heard it tastes like lean beef. Horses are way more cut and sinewy than domesticated cows are, so I imagine the meat is not as rich, but it is something I'd be open to trying for sure. Its not the kind of meat you can find in the grocery store in my part of the country. Is it something you can find in butcher shops out West? I would think in areas that have lots of ranchers around it might be eaten from time to time.
I think eating horse in the US is illegal, which is a shame. Because our fucking government has mismanaged wild horse populations into an environmental crisis. We need to kill about a half a million horses. It kind of reminded me of elk a little in taste and texture.

Tonga is a series 3 island groups, I was on the Northern most group of islands. We built a communication building, joint military mission. Tongan military, Aussies and Kiwis. It was during the Cold War and we provided the bulk of the engineering, labor and materials. Pretty much done to keep Tongan firmly allied with us and not give the Soviets an in road to a deep water port in the Pacific.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:48 pm

They used to sell horse meat at pet shops for the dogs. Phillip K. Dick bought it to eat. He never made much money.

Heh. Phillip means horse lover.