The Mess

TheReal_ND

Re: The Mess

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:10 am

M. I feel as though I should show my work on that last post. I did find a source on this where the Rothschilds congratulated Time and others for backing their agenda but I tried to find it not long ago and came up short. Let me see if I can find on a niche search engine.

Well shit. Fuck this. I'm pulling up a bunch of woo woo sites. Let's just call it a conspiracy theory I heard about.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
which is why you know that it was planned in secret by the Rothschild's or whomever, the culprits were
Fixed that for you.

The Rothschilds owned that same liberal media that was sprinkling humanitarian pixie dust on Belgium. Frankly it's an astounding feet if you consider the implications to be valid. One that defies sanity.
But they weren't planning it in secret, they didn't hide it, Winston Churchill didn't try to hide it neither, it wasn't planned in smoky back rooms, they came right out and said "we have to be in this war", cause reasons, pixie dust, and the British people ate it up, it was, essentially, a democratic choice to go to war for Belgium, in a populist sense,

to wit, if it was a conspiracy, it was a conspiracy in plain sight, and the British people were in on it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:24 am

Yeah well that's the rub: Do you consider the British Empire to have been conned or simply the British Empire to have conned their subjugates. People->Empire->?

Probably as you said though. An inbred family spanning the northern hemisphere with an upstart continent on their heels. Yeah people are going to act dumb and others are going to capitalize on it all.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:29 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah well that's the rub: Do you consider the British Empire to have been conned or simply the British Empire to have conned their subjugates. People->Empire->?

Probably as you said though. An inbred family spanning the northern hemisphere with an upstart continent on their heels. Yeah people are going to act dumb and others are going to capitalize on it all.
Well, to what extant are we going to absolve the free democratic masses of their choices? It's not like the Rothschild's were totalitarian dictators holding all the levers of power running a terror state which was whipping a population of hapless conscripts into war at the point of a bayonet, is you democratic or ain't'chas? We is, so if we vote for stupid shit, that's on we.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:35 am

Point being, what the liberal media was peddling at the time, to a liberal population, wasn't hard to sell, they didn't have to peddle it too hard, they didn't even need Colin Powell and the "WMD!", people were all over that war like a fat kid on a smartie, right up until they walked straight into a buzz saw at the Somme in fact.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:37 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah well that's the rub: Do you consider the British Empire to have been conned or simply the British Empire to have conned their subjugates. People->Empire->?

Well, to what extant are we going to absolve the free democratic masses of their choices? It's not like the Rothschild's were totalitarian dictators holding all the levers of power running a terror state which was whipping a population of hapless conscripts into war at the point of a bayonet, is you democratic or ain't'chas? We is, so if we vote for stupid shit, that's on we.

I don't believe the Rothschilds would have had any issues with a democratic society so long as they controlled the money. I think he said so himself what, "I don't care who makes the laws so long as I control the shekels." I'm not even that mad just genuinely curious to what extent that particular cartel held sway over the supposed democratic populace and what, if that were the case, the ball game was. I doubt it was anything so machevelian personally but it's hard to dismiss. It's not that difficult to get European peoples to kill each other after all.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:40 am

TheReal_ND wrote: I doubt is was anything so machevelian personally but it's hard to dismiss. It's not that difficult to get Europeans people to kill each other after all.
Exactly, to the extent that the Rothschild's of the world were seeking to profit from it, they were not fabricating anything out of whole cloth, they just saw where the market was, and played it accordingly, the Europeans were going to war, cuz Europeans, the Rothschild's or whomever, were just riding that wave.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:42 am

Hm. But it's just easier to blame the decline of Europe and America on Jews and shiet.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 am

But you see, it's still the hegemonic succession which initiates it, because in the long period of relative stability in between, that's where the masses forget and get all gung ho and nostalgic for glorious war again, seems much more glorious from a hundred years away, and up until the succession, the hegemon's populations don't face a hegemonic war, so they get complacent about it, can't happen, cuz reasons, and even it does, we'll win and it will be over quickly, cuz reasons, and that's when you're getting close to the window again.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Hm. But it's just easier to blame the decline of Europe and America on Jews and shiet.
Da Joos? Oh heck, da Joos have built everything, what the are the Goy good for? Bupkis, the Goy all want free hand outs from da gubment. Whose paying all the taxes for that again? That's right; da Joos.

What kind of taxes do these hayseeds pay? Fuck all, da Joos are carrying the load, the Goy are lining up with their hands out. Po boys like you sho ain't carrying the tax load in America, do you even pay any net tax?
Nec Aspera Terrent