The Mess

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Mess

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Showed that dirt farmer who’s boss.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Those were fighters.

Note how they removed bricks to create murder holes and how one of them opened fire. Storming in there like that was boss as fuck.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Those were fighters.

Note how they removed bricks to create murder holes and how one of them opened fire. Storming in there like that was boss as fuck.
The only shooting I saw was from the troops spraying each room. Didn’t see any “murder holes” from the outside of the building, so they were probably created by Team Tacticool.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:The only shooting I saw was from the troops spraying each room.
The Green Beret goes left into the first room, nobody there, then when he turns around to come back to the hall, one of the "dirt farmers" appears to open fire first, at 0:44 that appears to be a muzzle blast incoming, on the ANA guy, who turns and runs, at which point the GB returns fire and then moves on to clear the second room all on his own.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:The only shooting I saw was from the troops spraying each room.
The Green Beret goes left into the first room, nobody there, then when he turns around to come back to the hall, one of the "dirt farmers" appears to open fire first, at 0:44 that appears to be a muzzle blast incoming, on the ANA guy, who turns and runs, at which point the GB returns fire and then moves on to clear the second room all on his own.
Spraying each room!

The very first shots were fired right at the camera, prompting the LN to turn and run.

Grumps, didndu nuffin
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Spraying each room!

The very first shots were fired right at the camera, prompting the LN to turn and run.

Grumps, didndu nuffin
I do see that now. Still doesn’t mean that they were terrorists. I’d expect to see the same if anyone ripped out the door of an American farmhouse.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Rolling in there like that was boss as fuck.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:09 pm

The GB is like a one man show, the ANA guy's are like ammo porters; "let the Yanqui do it, we'll just hang back and see how it goes."
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 am

Here's a man I would have liked to split a bottle of port with in the mess.

Graduated Sandhurst in 1926 and served in Burma. Left the Army in '36 and had a wide range of jobs including newspaper editor, film actor and even male model.
He was the first man to ride the river Severn bore on a surfboard.
He competed in the 1938 military piping competition coming 2nd.
Represented Britain in the 1939 world archery championships in Norway.
Rejoined the Army when Hitler invaded Poland resuming his commission in the Manchester Regiment.
Fought WW2 armed with bagpipes, longbow and a Scottish broadsword.
Was in the BEF during the fall of France and led an ambush on a German patrol where he signaled his men to open fire by planting a barbed arrow in the chest of a German staff sgt.
He took part in a commando raid in Norway where he marched off the landing craft playing
"March of the Cameron Men" before throwing a grenade and charging into battle.
He fought in Sicily and Italy and worked with Tito's forces in Yugoslavia.
He was taken prisoner in '44 and was flown to Berlin as he was mistakenly thought to be a relative of the PM. Just before landing he asked his captors for a cigarette and as he stepped of the plane he threw it to where he had been sitting on a bale of hay and had managed to spill some brandy setting the aircraft on fire.
He escaped from a concentration camp only to be recaptured.
He was eventually released after the fall of Germany and was sent to Burma to fight the Japanese. By the time he got to India the atomic bombs had been dropped and the war was over. He was disappointed with the sudden end to the fighting and was quoted as saying
''if it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"

Gentlemen, raise your glasses to Lieutenant-Colonel ''Mad Jack'' Churchill. DSO +bar MC +bar.
1906-1996.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Image
Here's a man I would have liked to split a bottle of port with in the mess.

Graduated Sandhurst in 1926 and served in Burma. Left the Army in '36 and had a wide range of jobs including newspaper editor, film actor and even male model.
He was the first man to ride the river Severn bore on a surfboard.
He competed in the 1938 military piping competition coming 2nd.
Represented Britain in the 1939 world archery championships in Norway.
Rejoined the Army when Hitler invaded Poland resuming his commission in the Manchester Regiment.
Fought WW2 armed with bagpipes, longbow and a Scottish broadsword.
Was in the BEF during the fall of France and led an ambush on a German patrol where he signaled his men to open fire by planting a barbed arrow in the chest of a German staff sgt.
He took part in a commando raid in Norway where he marched off the landing craft playing
"March of the Cameron Men" before throwing a grenade and charging into battle.
He fought in Sicily and Italy and worked with Tito's forces in Yugoslavia.
He was taken prisoner in '44 and was flown to Berlin as he was mistakenly thought to be a relative of the PM. Just before landing he asked his captors for a cigarette and as he stepped of the plane he threw it to where he had been sitting on a bale of hay and had managed to spill some brandy setting the aircraft on fire.
He escaped from a concentration camp only to be recaptured.
He was eventually released after the fall of Germany and was sent to Burma to fight the Japanese. By the time he got to India the atomic bombs had been dropped and the war was over. He was disappointed with the sudden end to the fighting and was quoted as saying
''if it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"

Gentlemen, raise your glasses to Lieutenant-Colonel ''Mad Jack'' Churchill. DSO +bar MC +bar.
1906-1996.

You are probably quite faniliar with Orwell, but that dude became a military policeman in Burma after college I believe. Thomas E Ricks wrote a bpok about Orwell recently that I want to read when I get the chance.
Shikata ga nai