The Mess

Fife

Re: The Mess

Post by Fife » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:00 am

Okeefenokee wrote:It was all that we could do to keep from crying.
Sometimes it seemed so useless to remain.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Not my words. But the majority of recruits are 18-20 years old, are they not? You think there might be a reason they offer college tuition as a recruiting tool?

Go watch Platoon again BroGrump. Continue with the poor stupid broken Soldier shit.

I joined when I was 20. I literally kicked another recruit in the ass for mocking our drill sergeant who had a combat patch and a CIB. Cause I knew what that meant. That guy was Vietnam vet and earned it.

The military man for man is better than the average American. More active civicly, more fit, and better educated than the general populace. They are far from perfect. But they out perform the general populace in basically every category. So stop with the Liberal talking points about the poor stupid soldier that just joined for college money.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 pm

The military offers health insurance so they can lure in the disabled.

:roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Not my words. But the majority of recruits are 18-20 years old, are they not? You think there might be a reason they offer college tuition as a recruiting tool?

Go watch Platoon again BroGrump. Continue with the poor stupid broken Soldier shit.

I joined when I was 20. I literally kicked another recruit in the ass for mocking our drill sergeant who had a combat patch and a CIB. Cause I knew what that meant. That guy was Vietnam vet and earned it.

The military man for man is better than the average American. More active civicly, more fit, and better educated than the general populace. They are far from perfect. But they out perform the general populace in basically every category.
No argument here, but we can debate what you mean by "educated" all day.
So stop with the Liberal talking points about the poor stupid soldier that just joined for college money.
Non-sequitor.

Didn't call soldiers stupid, didn't mean to imply that they were fools.
Think about what I'm actually saying, rather than leaping to the defense. Pointing out the fact that their noble sacrifice is being abused and used for corrupt POS leaders is not the same as disparaging the people that do it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:55 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Didn't call soldiers stupid, didn't mean to imply that they were fools.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:They knew what they signed up for.
I doubt that very much.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:You think 18 year olds comprehend the Infinite War, or what it's actually for? You've got a lot more faith in public schooling than I thought.
Yes you did.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Didn't call soldiers stupid, didn't mean to imply that they were fools.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:They knew what they signed up for.
I doubt that very much.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:You think 18 year olds comprehend the Infinite War, or what it's actually for? You've got a lot more faith in public schooling than I thought.
Yes you did.
No more stupid than any other 18 year olds. You’d have a hard time finding a few that understand the Infinite War paradigm.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Endless War Paradigm sounds better and the acronym is cooler. You gonna write that down?

Sisyphus knows.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:34 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:59 pm

http://www.oann.com/pentagon-announces- ... ver-audit/
There will be at least 2,400 auditors are expected to examine the pentagon’s estimated $2.4 trillion in assets.
Pretty sure they already lost 6.5 trillion

https://www.rt.com/usa/356562-pentagon- ... ion-audit/
The Pentagon failed to account for $6.5 trillion in its financial statement, a recently-recovered Inspector General’s report on the 2015 fiscal year said. It reveals the audit of the Department of Defense was “materially misstated.”
The army failed to provide “accurate, complete, timely and well-supported” documents that could have explained the use of trillions of dollars in quarterly and yearend adjustments.