The Mess

TheReal_ND

Re: The Mess

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Lol my wife bought me a pack of them at the gun range. Ur fucking dumb.
You must have got a great deal on those range rounds, dum dum. I'll prolly pay 2.50/gallon and take off work a few days to go over there for that super cheap TX range ammo.

:drunk:
Lol it jumped ten cents on Thursday

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Got to love them Norwegian girls.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Lol my wife bought me a pack of them at the gun range. Ur fucking dumb.
You must have got a great deal on those range rounds, dum dum. I'll prolly pay 2.50/gallon and take off work a few days to go over there for that super cheap TX range ammo.

:drunk:
Lol it jumped ten cents on Thursday

I'd have to shoot her. Can't have some bawling brawd giving away your position, moaning like a lame cow.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:06 pm

That's what the utility knife is for. Shooting somebody gives away your presence and location too.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Got to love them Norwegian girls.
Women would be good to have in actual special operations, when not in uniform. In peacetime a young turist couple on a hiking trip looks far more unusual than a group two or three military looking guys. Spec Ops are usually far closer to Intelligence work than being some crack infantry unit.

Yet it's actually telling that the kind of training shown here is given to special forces. If a lot of what is shown isn't given to ordinary soldiers, that's a real bummer. Every soldier ought to have survival skill in the wilderness, ability to fight like a guerilla. At least in Norway. Heck, even if I was trained in the Air Defence (anti-aircraft artillery), they still tought us the the basics of laying ambushes, avoiding enemy trackers, hiding weapons & ammo and operating in individual three man teams alone.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:36 pm

Smitty posting on an alt-right forum concerning aid to Israel yields interesting results. It seems pretty clear that most people are very ignorant about the subject while letting emotions override logic to some degree.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:25 am

Did you explain that with the same internal fuel as an F-16C; the F-35A only weighs 37150 lbs, which yields a thrust to weight ratio of 1.15 to 1 at only 80 lbs per sq ft wing loading?

Once people understand that it really just comes down to how much fuel is being carried internally, then it's not much of a leap from there to understand that if they were so wrong about the F-35, then they were likely wrong about everything.

This message brought to you by the shareholders of Lockheed Martin. At Lockheed Martin; we never forget who we're working for.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:02 am

So Smitty wants to play F-35 Thread Bingo?

I've got the Lockmart Shill already crossed. :D

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Smitty posting on an alt-right forum.
Is this forum you are talking about? Or anoother, nuke?

I think thank Mr Hash is a democrat. Definately not on the alt-right.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:27 am

Lol. No not here.