The Mess

TheReal_ND

Re: The Mess

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:You should use it. :lol:

Hitler lost BTW.
He was stabbed in the back by Jews. Again.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:55 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:With your affinity for naval power, you might like playing world of warships. It's free. Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships, and Carriers.
Signed up and downloaded. Just friended you - RedShirtAsassin.
Ok. I got you. Gonna have to get over this bug first.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:02 pm

:lol:

I'm fuckin' dyin'

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:36 pm

I don't know if I'm any smarter after watching that, but I'm definitely happier.

Mushroom-cloud-layin-MFer, MFer. :D

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Question for Smitty (or anyone else really), if you have any insight into the following couple of questions.

Ronald Richter, in Argentina, was he there trying to develop nukes for the 4th Reich? There was quite the Nazi network down there and lots of seemingly plausible evidence that they were trying to reboot their programs. Was that appearance because of the presentation of the evidence or more likely the reality?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:46 pm

Haumana wrote:Question for Smitty (or anyone else really), if you have any insight into the following couple of questions.

Ronald Richter, in Argentina, was he there trying to develop nukes for the 4th Reich? There was quite the Nazi network down there and lots of seemingly plausible evidence that they were trying to reboot their programs. Was that appearance because of the presentation of the evidence or more likely the reality?
Thermonuclear by deuterium plasma alone? Need a fission device to induce thermonuclear fusion, and they didn't have one, they basically said they had a route straight to a hydrogen bomb, without having the fission device to initiate the reaction; sounds like bullshit to me.

Even if you can refine uranium, which they weren't, that's the most inneficient route to the Bomb by far, what the Manhattan Project proved is that the route to the Bomb is through Fat Man by plutonium, from there you add the deuterium capsule to initiate the chain reaction to Castle Bravo, they didn't have shit down in Argentina, more of a con than anything.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:53 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: Thermonuclear by deuterium plasma alone? Need a fission device to induce thermonuclear fusion, and they didn't have one, they basically said they had a route straight to a hydrogen bomb, without having the fission device to initiate the reaction; sounds like bullshit to me.
They didn't get into that when presenting the puzzle pieces. Maybe Richter was bullshitting Peron. I was more curious about the attempt to establish a 4th reich down there in Argentina. Lots of nazi paraphernalia made it down there and it seems like an end point of the rat lines. Just wanted to pick your brain about it. Thanks.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:57 pm

Haumana wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: Thermonuclear by deuterium plasma alone? Need a fission device to induce thermonuclear fusion, and they didn't have one, they basically said they had a route straight to a hydrogen bomb, without having the fission device to initiate the reaction; sounds like bullshit to me.
They didn't get into that when presenting the puzzle pieces. Maybe Richter was bullshitting Peron. I was more curious about the attempt to establish a 4th reich down there in Argentina. Lots of nazi paraphernalia made it down there and it seems like an end point of the rat lines. Just wanted to pick your brain about it. Thanks.
Well, the Fourth Reich did in fact rise in South America, but it wasn't run by Germans, the South Americans just went Nazi, with the help of the USA, to keep the Communists at bay.

Although really, they were more Falangists in the mode of Franco than they were Hitlerian.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:00 am

Smitty-48 wrote: Well, the Fourth Reich did in fact rise in South America, but it wasn't run by Germans, the South Americans just went Nazi, with the help of the USA, to keep the Communists at bay.
Ok. I am curious about nazis in South America. Do you know anything about their trying to regroup down there?