Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:31 am

DBTrek wrote:You are but one small drubbee in the mass drubbing I’ve dealt out in this thread.
You have drubbed no one. You reach to attack StA position, I've drubbed his worst ideas out of these threads, you've done jack shit and are now trying to ride my coattails, stealing many of my best counterarguments and then trying to lump me in with positions that I've already publicly rebutted and the you attack me with my own counterarguments as if I never made them long before you did.

You're a clown.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 am

I pasted your post into the Google translator (Drubbee to English) and got this result:
My family won’t stop calling me a baboon on account of the red-assing you gave me.”
Don’t worry Capps, it’ll fade in 20 mins or so.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:37 am

You put words in other people's mouths, and then you steal the actual words of those you strawmen, and try to pass them off as your own. This constitutes a red-assing in your world?
:roll:

When you don't attack StA's position idiotically, it's because you are steal my arguments, and then when you attack StA's position idiotically, it's because you put words in his mouth. Lame.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:39 am

Unlike your gibber-speak, the record is clear.
Red is the color of your ass.
Mine the hand that dealt it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am

DBTrek wrote:Unlike your gunner-speak, the record is clear.
Red is the color of your ass.
Mine the hand that dealt it.
The only people who will agree with you are virtue signalling SIFCLFs like GrumpyCatFace, you aren't fooling anyone rational who has read these threads. All you did was troll, you added nothing to the argument whatsoever, other than the lulz you got from acting like a complete moron.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:42 am

;)

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:43 am

Trolling, it's all DB has in these ethnostate threads, he has nothing to add aside from that, just ankle biting faggotry.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:46 am

By the way, everybody agrees. We have the best words. Everybody's saying so. It's only the fake news that makes it look like we're a pack of idiots.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's only the fake news that makes it look like we're a pack of idiots.
*yip*
Fake News indeed.

Why do y'all keep lumping me in with StA on ethnostates? Is it because you guys needed to strawman to attack his position, and I called you out on it? Because I'm thinking that's why, criticizing your criticisms doesn't mean I'm on his team, it just means you need pick your battles better, it's not like it's hard to do that. There were plenty of low hanging fruit, so if I don't have to reach to attack him, then why do y'all?

Bunch of knee jerk reactionary faggots. Knock it off.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:10 am

So if DSL isn't interested in keeping whites a majority in the US, why is he saying that's what he wants?
Account abandoned.