Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:18 am

DBTrek wrote:I assume these imported white people will come from the same Europe that StA refers to as being a bunch of ‘cucks’ who are undergoing colonization by Islamo-fascists because they’re self-loathing marxists?

Sounds like an StA plan. “We can’t allow American whites to become a bunch of colonized Euro-cucks, therefore we must mass import a bunch of white Euro-cucks!”

Derp-da-derp-derp-derp, Willis.
Nah the StA plan actually doesn't let more White people in either, he wants to stop all immigration, including White immigration.
*yip*

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:18 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dude, it's gonna be fine. We just need more white people here. Because, white people, duh! Whiteness is great. No, not that awkward west-coast kind, or the Russian tough-guy kind. I mean whiteness. Like... Whatever-I-Think-The-50s-Were. And those people are out there. We just need to bring them into an area, and whiteness will abound. I mean, just look at Quebec. Those people are super-white! What a great place.

No, no... I don't want to live there. I want to make another Quebec somewhere like... here? Because this is where I live. So, let's get those train cars rolling!!
No one has argued that they want to live in a White Ethno State, protip. Also there you go jumping right to Nazi Germany conclusion about a neutral term, like White Ethno State, despite no evidence to back that assumption aside from SIFCLF confirmation bias.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:19 am

StCapps wrote:
DBTrek wrote:I assume these imported white people will come from the same Europe that StA refers to as being a bunch of ‘cucks’ who are undergoing colonization by Islamo-fascists because they’re self-loathing marxists?

Sounds like an StA plan. “We can’t allow American whites to become a bunch of colonized Euro-cucks, therefore we must mass import a bunch of white Euro-cucks!”

Derp-da-derp-derp-derp, Willis.
Nah the StA plan actually doesn't let more White people in either, he wants to stop all immigration, including White immigration.
So, you're not importing.. and you're not exporting or killing the non-whites, LIKE EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, therefore, you've already got your ethno-state. Great work, everybody!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:20 am

StCapps wrote:No one has argued that they want to live in a White Ethno State, protip.
Sorry, was there another ethno-state on the table? I think that we can assume that StA and yourself aren't doing this, just to lock yourselves out of an ethno-state....are you?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So, you're not importing.. and you're not exporting or killing the non-whites, LIKE EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, therefore, you've already got your ethno-state. Great work, everybody!
America is not an ethnostate. But a portion of America could be turned into an ethnostate without deporting or killing anyone, including a White Ethno State, that's the argument. You insist that without deporting or killing minority ethnic groups that it can't be an ethnostate, despite the definition clearly not mentioning that.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:24 am

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:So, you're not importing.. and you're not exporting or killing the non-whites, LIKE EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, therefore, you've already got your ethno-state. Great work, everybody!
America is not an ethnostate. But a portion of America could be turned into an ethnostate without deporting or killing anyone, that's the argument. You insist that without deporting or killing minority ethnic groups that it can't be an ethnostate, despite the definition clearly not mentioning that.
So, since "ethno-state" no longer has a definition, and requires no special action, why not just declare America an ethno-state, and be done?

YES WE COULD!!!!

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:25 am

Listen to the sound of goal posts moving yet again.
And, as usual, the Keep America White genius crew doesn’t yet grasp that their non-solutions fail on the micro scale as well as the macro. So expect another goal post shift in the near future.

Zzzzzzzzzz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So, since "ethno-state" no longer has a definition, and requires no special action, why not just declare America an ethno-state, and be done?

YES WE COULD!!!!
It does have a definition, you just can't interpret that definition in any other way than a negative way, which has nothing to do with the definition, ethnostate is a neutral term, it's not inherently negative or positive, same goes with White Ethno State.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:28 am

DBTrek wrote:Listen to the sound of goal posts moving yet again.
And, as usual, the Keep America White genius crew doesn’t yet grasp that their non-solutions fail on the micro scale as well as the macro. So expect another goal post shift in the near future.

Zzzzzzzzzz
I'm not part of the Keep America White crew, and you are mischaracterizing the positions of the Keep America White crew. Double fail.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 am

You are but one small drubbee in the mass drubbing I’ve dealt out in this thread.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"