The Mess

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Mess

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:50 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:lol I just realized how absurd it is that I have French-Indian-German-English-Scottish ancestors that I know of. I should really get that 23 and me test done.

I'm white damnit :lol:
Do it on Ancestry.com, and it's automatically linked to your geneology tree. You'll be matched with tons of other cousins and such that you didn't know about.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Russian state media has put out a propoganda video of the Kremlin's new "western style" Special Operations Command in combat for the first time in Syria;

This is the Russian "Tier One", not Spetsnaz, Spetsnaz are conscripts "troops for special purpose", this is true special operaions, all volunteer professionals, hand picked elite, Russian JSOC essentially, and not under the controi of the GRU, rather reporting to the VSRF Chief of the General Staff.

This force is spearheading the assault on Aleppo, special reconnaissance/direct action, in support of the Syrian Arab Army.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:03 pm

I think I posted that in the Russian relations thread the other day.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I think I posted that in the Russian relations thread the other day.
Did you really? Ah well, you do so much shitposting, it's easy to miss anything else that you post in between.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I think I posted that in the Russian relations thread the other day.
Did you really? Ah well, you do so much shitposting, it's easy to miss anything else that you post in between.
Pah, the boys a lightweight, not even got to 800 posts yet.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:21 pm

I notice these Russian SOF are wearing Canadian Arc'teryx LEAF kit, made in North Vancouver British Columbia; Mr. Ivan rocking the CSOR gear now. Arc'teryx LEAF become the worldwide gold standard for SOF, though I don't know how happy the mountain co-op types at Arc'teryx would be, to have their brand going around the AO executing civilians for Bashar al-Assad.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 pm

I couldn't figure that part out at first but they clearly seem to be training at home. There's no snow in Syria right?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I notice these Russian SOF are wearing Canadian Arc'teryx LEAF kit, made in North Vancouver British Columbia; Mr. Ivan rocking the CSOR gear now. Arc'teryx LEAF become the worldwide gold standard for SOF, though I don't know how happy the mountain co-op types at Arc'teryx would be, to have their brand going around the AO executing civilians for Bashar al-Assad.
Have the civilian executions been confirmed? I'd figure it'd be the drugged out Free Syrian Army that were executing civilians.

This channel has some good video, but it's heavily biased against the rebels.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I couldn't figure that part out at first but they clearly seem to be training at home. There's no snow in Syria right?
Yeah, their headquarters and training depot is at Kabinka2 on the outskirts of Moscow.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:40 pm

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session