The Mess

Smitty-48

Re: The Mess

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Actually it was just standard discipline. The attack was doomed. We thought we had the element of surprise but we didn't and we lost a very promising general in the charge. Snow storms can only mask your movements so much.

Also it should be noted smitty was nowhere around. Canada back then was French Canada and a few English fishing villages.
The Smitty's were there, I assure you, my ancestor Captain Jacob Smith landed at Halifax harbour Nova Scotia; in 1757, the Smitty's were amongst the Loyalists who took Acadia from the French.
1757 my lot were farmers.
Jacob Smith was a sailor, came by way of Liverpool, press ganged into the Royal Navy, later in life became a merchant Captain, sailed schooners to and from the West Indies.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:04 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
The Smitty's were there, I assure you, my ancestor Captain Jacob Smith landed at Halifax harbour Nova Scotia; in 1757, the Smitty's were amongst the Loyalists who took Acadia from the French.
1757 my lot were farmers.
Jacob Smith was a sailor, came by way of Liverpool, press ganged into the Royal Navy, later in life became a merchant Captain, sailed schooners to and from the West Indies.
Schooners, mmmmmm dreamy.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:07 am

lol I just realized how absurd it is that I have French-Indian-German-English-Scottish ancestors that I know of. I should really get that 23 and me test done.

I'm white damnit :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:10 am

TheReal_ND wrote:lol I just realized how absurd it is that I have French-Indian-German-English-Scottish ancestors that I know of. I should really get that 23 and me test done.

I'm white damnit :lol:
Adolf's DNA was a mixed bunch too, don't feel too bad.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:12 am

Well it's not so much about racial purity anymore. We have to identify as white American full stop.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:14 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Well it's not so much about racial purity anymore. We have to identify as white American full stop.
Nah, steal the best bits from everyone and move on ......

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:21 am

Doesn't work like that. Even if it did there is no objective "best bits." There are bits that work for some things and bits that work for others. Europeans generally share the bits that are more productive towards western civilization and western ideology while the other bits are not actually conducive for this.

Solution: encourage more heteronormative immigration instead of miscegeny of the races.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:24 am

Mixing pot. Turn out coffee coloured people by the score.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:25 am

Fuck off.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:26 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Fuck off.
Good night to you too Hun.