Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Like when he asked you to change your avatar and you refused?
Blip on the radar. i assume he has mod powers if he wants to use them.
I'm sure he has but being a Liberty man he just asked politely. You refused despite several people saying you should remove it. I couldn't give a shit about it myself but your refusal struck me as rude. Honestly I almost prefer casual racism to rudeness...
Sometimes i am rude...

Feel free to share your moral judgement.

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 am

doc_loliday wrote:Ethno states are fine for non-America countries, but not for the USofA, rights based on skin color is about as unAmerican as is gets. America is about merit and ideas, not genetic inheritance.
What makes you think an ethnostate has to be based on skin color? It doesn't have to have anything to do with skin pigmentation, just look at the many real world examples for obvious evidence of this. Most ethnostates don't base their ethnostate on race, Liberia is a rare exception, it's far from the norm.

Jus sanguinis (Latin: right of blood) is a principle of nationality law by which citizenship is not determined by place of birth but by having one or both parents who are citizens of the state.

Jus soli (English: /dʒʌs ˈsoʊlaɪ/; Latin pronunciation: [juːs ˈsɔ.liː]), meaning "right of the soil",[1] commonly referred to as birthright citizenship, is the right of anyone born in the territory of a state to nationality or citizenship.

The 14th amendment is what gets in the way of Jus sanguinis working in America, it has nothing to do with being morally unfeasible for Americans while being fine for everyone else. Y'all Americans just needed an efficient way to make the former slaves citizens, so you choose to go real heavy on the Jus Soli back in the day with the 14th amendment. It has nothing to do with blood based citizenship not being based in merit, just being born on a country's soil has nothing to do with merit either, so quit fronting like that makes America a more merit orientated nation, it doesn't.
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:48 am

StCapps wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:Ethno states are fine for non-America countries, but not for the USofA, rights based on skin color is about as unAmerican as is gets. America is about merit and ideas, not genetic inheritance.
What makes you think an ethnostate has to be based on skin color? It doesn't have to have anything to do with skin pigmentation, just look at the many real world examples for obvious evidence of this. Most ethnostates don't base their ethnostate on race, Liberia is a rare exception, it's far from the norm.

Jus sanguinis (Latin: right of blood) is a principle of nationality law by which citizenship is not determined by place of birth but by having one or both parents who are citizens of the state.

Jus soli (English: /dʒʌs ˈsoʊlaɪ/; Latin pronunciation: [juːs ˈsɔ.liː]), meaning "right of the soil",[1] commonly referred to as birthright citizenship, is the right of anyone born in the territory of a state to nationality or citizenship.

The 14th amendment is what gets in the way of Jus sanguinis working in America, it has nothing to do with being morally unfeasible for Americans while being fine for everyone else. Y'all Americans just needed an efficient way to make the former slaves citizens, so you choose to go real heavy on the Jus Soli back in the day with the 14th amendment. It has nothing to do with blood based citizenship not being based in merit, just being born on a country's soil has nothing to do with merit either, so quit fronting like that makes America a more merit orientated nation, it doesn't.
What is so untractive about US citizenship that you cannot allow in random strangers who like American ideas?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:51 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:What is so untractive about US citizenship that you cannot allow in random strangers who like American ideas?
Basing citizenship on the right of blood is just as arbitrary as basing citizenship on the right of the soil.
/shrugs

Has nothing to do with how attractive US citizenship is or isn't. Why would you bring that up?
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 am

StCapps wrote:The 14th amendment is what gets in the way of Jus sanguinis working in America, it has nothing to do with being morally unfeasible for Americans while being fine for everyone else. Y'all Americans just needed an efficient way to make the former slaves citizens, so you choose to go real heavy on the Jus Soli back in the day with the 14th amendment. It has nothing to do with blood based citizenship not being based in merit, just being born on a country's soil has nothing to do with merit either, so quit fronting like that makes America a more merit orientated nation, it doesn't.
Neither Jus Soli nor Jus Sanguinis apply to skin color. Thus both are equally useless for StA’s Keep America White campaign. Furthermore, in a nation that allows citizenship through other means (naturalization, legal immigration, etc) it is completely irrelevant whether citizenship is blood or soil based, because it can also be achieved through bureaucracy.

Once again neither of you have any actual solutions or plans on how to achieve a predominantly white America in perpetuity, so I imagine you’ll both get back to straw manning with renewed vigor within a post or two.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
StCapps wrote:The 14th amendment is what gets in the way of Jus sanguinis working in America, it has nothing to do with being morally unfeasible for Americans while being fine for everyone else. Y'all Americans just needed an efficient way to make the former slaves citizens, so you choose to go real heavy on the Jus Soli back in the day with the 14th amendment. It has nothing to do with blood based citizenship not being based in merit, just being born on a country's soil has nothing to do with merit either, so quit fronting like that makes America a more merit orientated nation, it doesn't.
Neither Jus Soli nor Jus Sanguinis apply to skin color. Thus both are equally useless for StA’s Keep America White campaign. Furthermore, in a nation that allows citizenship through other means (naturalization, legal immigration, etc) it is completely irrelevant whether citizenship is blood or soil based, because it can also be achieved through bureaucracy.

Once again neither of you have any actual solutions or plans on how to achieve a predominantly white America in perpetuity, so I imagine you’ll both get back to straw manning with renewed vigor within a post or two.
It's not my goal to achieve a predominantly white America in perpetuity. I'm just telling you that there are far more varieties of a White Ethno State than the "Keep America White" version you keep bitching about. You are arguing past me, I agree a Pan-White Ethno State is one of the least viable White Ethno States in America, and I've been arguing that from the very beginning.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:10 am

Dude, we are totally NOT going to inconvenience anyone else, we're just going to ship in white people until there are more of them than anyone else. And then, they'll just... be there. And be white. What could go wrong?

Oh, you know.. white people. The ones from western Europe. And maybe Northern Europe. But definitely, totally not those dirty bastards in Eastern Europe. And maybe the Swiss, too. But they'll all learn to speak English, because that's what we want. We're not going to make a law, we just want it, so they'll all do it.

FEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeelzzzzzzzz
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dude, we are totally NOT going to inconvenience anyone else, we're just going to ship in white people until there are more of them than anyone else. And then, they'll just... be there. And be white. What could go wrong?
Assuming that would automatically go wrong, instead viewing that situation neutrally, that's you're problem. That might be a good thing, that might be a bad thing, or anything in between, so quit the knee jerk reaction to always assuming the worst.
/shrugs
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 am

I assume these imported white people will come from the same Europe that StA refers to as being a bunch of ‘cucks’ who are undergoing colonization by Islamo-fascists because they’re self-loathing marxists?

Sounds like an StA plan. “We can’t allow American whites to become a bunch of colonized Euro-cucks, therefore we must mass import a bunch of white Euro-cucks!”

Derp-da-derp-derp-derp, Willis.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:17 am

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dude, we are totally NOT going to inconvenience anyone else, we're just going to ship in white people until there are more of them than anyone else. And then, they'll just... be there. And be white. What could go wrong?
Assuming that would automatically go wrong, instead viewing that situation neutrally, that's you're problem. That might be a good thing, that might be a bad thing, or anything in between, so quit the knee jerk reaction to always assuming the worst.
/shrugs
Dude, it's gonna be fine. We just need more white people here. Because, white people, duh! Whiteness is great. No, not that awkward west-coast kind, or the Russian tough-guy kind. I mean whiteness. Like... Whatever-I-Think-The-50s-Were. And those people are out there. We just need to bring them into an area, and whiteness will abound. I mean, just look at Quebec. Those people are super-white! What a great place.

No, no... I don't want to live there. I want to make another Quebec somewhere like... here? Because this is where I live. So, let's get those train cars rolling!!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0