The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Smitty-48

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'd rather a saiga. Beneli is nice for 2k. You want a nice expensive gun for when you shoot a man and the police confiscate it (you don't get it back and I don't advocate shooting people get a 200 dollar maverick 88)
Saiga-12 ain't cheap, $1200 range AFAICS, like I say, if price is an issue, ain't nothing wrong with the Mossberg, gets the job done, for around seven hunge.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:03 pm

The maverick 88 worked fine last I shot it. Granted I'd rather a moasberg 500 but a pump is a pump is a pump. It's really a matter of minor details, aesthetics and maybe a few more customizable options.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Yeah, I'm fine with a pump, the auto-loader doesn't really bring much extra to the table, I can fire a pump as fast as I would ever need to. I could prolly push twelve up the cylinder about as fast as most people would take to swap a 12 round drum.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:20 pm

I wish I had took the time to up my pump game but a degenerate tranny faggot brought two pumps to shoot his coworkers including a grandpa this week or last (can't even keep track of the shootings anymore,) so I am not eager to get back into pump nationalism atm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:23 pm

Twelve gauge pump, pocket full of shells, that covers about 95% of the threat matrix right there, right thur, anything above that, is really just recreational.

The other 5% of the threat matrix is in the wheelhouse of the .308 bolt. AR15? That's just a toy for overgrown boys.

That's the funny thing about Canadian gun control; the two most powerful weapons in the actually practical and cost effective arsenal, are the easiest to acquire with the least amount of paperwork.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Twelve gauge pump, pocket full of shells, that covers about 95% of the threat matrix right there, right thur, anything above that, is really just recreational.

The other 5% of the threat matrix is in the wheelhouse of the .308 bolt. AR15? That's just a toy for overgrown boys.

That's the funny thing about Canadian gun control; the two most powerful weapons in the actually practical and cost effective arsenal, are the easiest to acquire with the least amount of paperwork.
What is the tactical purpose of incendiary shotgun shells? Are they useful as tracers, or does it serve an advantage like if your opponent is in a car and you are trying to disable it quickly?
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Nuke you have probably already seen this, but if you haven't it is right up your alley:

Holy shit that thing owns.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:08 pm

I saw the popular mechanics mag and held it in my hands. They also had/have(?) giant spring loaded blades under the cars. Well the rich bulletproof limousine ones.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:What is the tactical purpose of incendiary shotgun shells? Are they useful as tracers, or does it serve an advantage like if your opponent is in a car and you are trying to disable it quickly?
No idea. I'd just disable the car with a slug, then shoot the guy inside with 00 buck, don't see any need for incendiary. If you feel the need to set the car on fire, why not just follow up with a molotov cocktail?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:00 pm

heydaralon wrote:Nuke you have probably already seen this, but if you haven't it is right up your alley:

Holy shit that thing owns.

What a fucker.