Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

DBTrek

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:32 am

... says the guy with one talking point, which you use to attack a complete strawman.
Lulz

“Ethno-states aren’t dystopias (no one said they were) because Japan, China, and Quebec (which bear no resemblance to the historical or demographic realities of the USA)”

That’s all you can say, and you’ve managed to say it in fifty different threads a thousand different times. It was stupid the first time you said it, and it’s not any smarter on this 1003rd repetition.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:44 am

You are just strutting around like an ass with zero argument. You can't win a debate without an argument, DB. If you think you can "win" by constantly insulting people, then think again.

You are not even rational about this. You keep signaling how you want to turn America into a sectarian state, and then you virtue signal against people who are ready to face the consequences of that and govern America like the sectarian state you help create. If you want to turn America into the Balkans, don't sit there and insult people who are ready to face the consequences of that and govern the place like it's the Balkans.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 am

There was never an argument in the first place, because the definition can't even be stated. There's simply an "idea of something whiter" that we're now labelling "ethno-state", while completely disregarding the definition, the implications, and the real-world examples of such.

This is an argument of feelz, and my feelz are better than your feelz. Feel me?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:04 am

Notice how StA and Capps have to constantly invent positions for everyone else? That’s because they can’t defend their own position. Everyone can see their dumb ideas and dismiss them with a simple “WOW, dude, that’s really dumb”.

Since they can’t defend their dumb ideas they launch a counter attack against imaginary arguments they ascribe to others.
Classic dumbassism.
On repeat.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Notice how DB has zero argument. I guess the only thing left to do is leave him in his corner to flail away and beg for virtue affirmation until he decides to come back and discuss the topic like an adult (i.e. actually try to defend his position).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:53 pm

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:There's simply an "idea of something whiter" that we're now labelling "ethno-state", while completely disregarding the definition, the implications, and the real-world examples of such.

This is an argument of feelz, and my feelz are better than your feelz. Feel me?
Indeed, and you're the foremost offender of disregarding the definition, the implications, and the real-world examples of such. So if you're looking for someone to blame for that, look in the mirror.

A whole lot of people in this thread are noticing when other people do this and yet have a complete blind spot for when they are doing it even more than most around here, all while complaining about everyone else. The self awareness around here, it's non-existent, the cognitive dissonance is just too strong, so folks lash out at others, not realizing just how hypocritical they really sound, and how they've torpedoed their credibility to preach on the matter.

Trying to cut through that bullshit, good luck.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Seems like the most likely Ethno-State within the US isn't Germania... more like Hispania...

The British defeated the French in much the same way as the Americans defeated the Spanish.... only about a century earlier.

I guess the main difference is that you border on Mexico... while we don't border on France, or French Guyana...

That being said we ARE a bilingual nation...
And Quebec remains very different than Anglo-Canada.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:15 pm

DrYouth wrote:Seems like the most likely Ethno-State within the US isn't Germania... more like Hispania...

The British defeated the French in much the same way as the Americans defeated the Spanish.... only about a century earlier.

I guess the main difference is that you border on Mexico... while we don't border on France, or French Guyana...

Down the road for sure, but for now at least, there are more Americans of German descent than Mexican descent. Not that a Mexican Ethno State woudn't be high on the list of Ethno States to emerge in America, just saying.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm

DrYouth wrote:Seems like the most likely Ethno-State within the US isn't Germania... more like Hispania...

That's exactly what is happening.