The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

The Conservative

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:11 pm

If this is because of a clean slate option I suggested, they have learned that America and their allies are bad from the time they can hold a gun, which is normally around the age of 5. You kill their father, and you just created another generation of terrorists.

You do not win the hearts and minds of people that you just killed their father, mother, brother and other relatives... in the name of "peace." That plus winning the hearts and minds of anyone has never worked on the battlefield.

You create another UBL's son, or worse.

And before you put it back on me, I am autistic, remember that we tend to have Sociopathic tendencies. One of the many is the shallow emotional pool, and have a tendency to show no remorse in our logical aspect of thinking.

So if you ask me would I do it, the answer is yes, and for my logical reasoning behind it, is so that they don't grow up to hurt me or my family in the future. It is as simple as that. My logic may be wrong to you, but I don't feel, I am purely logical in this case. I would have no issue pulling the trigger.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:03 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:57 pm
What makes you judge of if it's unlawful?

I took my Infantry Section Commander Course at a young age. I was still a Private Soldier, 19 years old.

Usually Privates didn't get to take this course.

The battleschool commander actually field promoted me to Corporal for the duration.

The course I took was hardcore, not just tactically, in all aspects of soldiering

To include ethical conduct, to include the laws of armed conflict

Anyways, 94 men started the course, 14 passed, I was 14th of 14.

On the grad parade, the commander stopped and spoke to me when they were handing out the tabs.

He says "you're in a very exclusive club, Private Smith."

I says "why's that, sir?"

"You passed ISCC at 19 years old, that ties you with a handful who are the youngest to ever pass the course"

I take pride in that. I still try to maintain that standard now.

It's about loyalty. God. Queen. Country.
That's not a reason, that's a statement of your credentials.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:20 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:12 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:57 pm
What makes you judge of if it's unlawful?

I took my Infantry Section Commander Course at a young age. I was still a Private Soldier, 19 years old.

The battleschool commander actually field promoted me to Corporal for the duration.

The course I took was hardcore, not just tactically, in all aspects of soldiering

On the grad parade, the commander stopped and spoke to me when they were handing out the tabs.

"You passed ISCC at 19 years old, that ties you with a handful who are the youngest to ever pass the course"

Credentials which by professional definition; qualifies me to judge unlawful actions on the battlefield.

Ask a question and you'll get an answer.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:12 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Credentials which by professional definition; qualifies me to judge unlawful actions on the battlefield.

Ask a question and you'll get an answer.
You do realize that to say an education gives you the right to say something about a topic is not a good reason. Experience trumps education all the time.

That being said, it just sounds like you are hiding behind credentials... The cost of letting someone survive vs the cost of eradicating all enemies that refuse to put their guns down, to me is clear cut.

You have yet to make a logical reason why we should spare those that would more than likely raise arms against us again, and have another generation fight against an enemy that only remembers we killed their "*".
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:35 pm

The laws of armed conflict and the Geneva Convention prohibit such vile acts. Aside from that, the core values of the American services are based upon honor, and there is no place for deliberately targeting children.

This was coming from somebody who hides firearms in the workplace, no less. Terrifying.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:36 pm

What "commander" actually means, is that you are the lawful representative of the chain of command

The top of my chain of command, my Commander-in-Chief, was Liz Windsor.

So when you are in command, you ultimately represent the Queen.

On the ground, you are in charge, and you must be able to judge.

Thus why any command course; is mostly about indoctrinating you for ethical conduct.

You're going to be the only one making the decision, everything falls on your shoulders.

Thus you must know and understand what is unlawful and why.

You conduct yourself with a professional military bearing at all times. That is what professional soldier means.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:35 pm
The laws of armed conflict and the Geneva Convention prohibit such vile acts. Aside from that, the core values of the American services are based upon honor, and there is no place for deliberately targeting children.

This was coming from somebody who hides firearms in the workplace, no less. Terrifying.
And yet the enemy we fight doesn't follow the geneva conventions. And didn't hide, it was knowingly kept in a safe storage area, management knew about it.

I'd talk less and think more before opening your pie hole again forest.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:36 pm
What "commander" actually means, is that you are the lawful representative of the chain of command

Thus why any command course; is mostly about indoctrinating you for ethical conduct.

You're going to be the only one making the decision, everything falls on your shoulders.

You conduct yourself with a professional military bearing at all times. That is what professional soldier means.
I understand that, but you still are evading my question.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

I'm just ignoring you at this point, impasse, agree to disagree.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:57 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

I'm just ignoring you at this point, impasse, agree to disagree.
No, I am just aggressive on the point to prove something.

You and others are saying it is not right to do. I've asked why, you told me you passed a course.

I asked multiple ways; I want to know why... Morality has nothing to do with it because morals are subjective.

What dictates that if a group of people that don't follow the Geneva convention should be given the protections under it.

No one has given a reason except god, and country.

That's not a reason. That's an excuse.
#NotOneRedCent