Plutarch on animal ethics

Smitty-48

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:41 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:26 am
Seems like you think the EU will shoot itself in the foot to spite the UK, and/or the UK will shoot itself in the foot to spite the EU, because you assume both parties are as butthurt about Brexit as you are, but that's not the case.
Faggots be butt hurtin' up in here.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:41 am

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:09 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:52 pm
You seem to act like the EU and the UK won't be cutting any deals, if brexit does happen, and that's just silly anti-brexit fearmongering. Don't have to be part of the EU, to make deals with the EU.
We've already got the sweetest deal possible with the EU.
Not in the Euro.
Not in Shengen treaty.
Large rebate (thanks Maggie).
A veto against any policy we don't like.
Free trade and free movement across the EU.

Shit, I'm in France now using my mobile phone data at no extra cost. If I fall off a ladder while pulling the ivy off the roof I get free hospital treatment.
The deal is so sweet I am at risk of diabetes.
The UK aren't going to use the Euro if they leave, They aren't going to be part of the Shegen treaty if they leave. They don't need a rebate if they aren't paying in, don't need a veto if you aren't subject to their policies. Can still have free trade with the EU and they make deals to allow plenty of movement between the UK and EU. Not seeing how Brexit prevents having just as sweet of deal, or an even sweeter deal, just because the UK isn't in the EU anymore.

Seems like you think the EU will shoot itself in the foot to spite the UK, and/or the UK will shoot itself in the foot to spite the EU, because you assume both parties are as butthurt about Brexit as you are, but that's not the case.
Of course we will continue to be affected by EU policies if we leave. We will have no veto to block policies which will harm us though.
Free trade is why we pay to be in the EU.
There are still a few uninformed people like you here who continue to argue that you can leave the club but keep all the advantages of being in the club.
I just ask them to give me one example of a club which grants the same privileges to non-members as members.
Would your gym still let you use the facilities they offer for free if you stopped paying your membership fee?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:59 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:41 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:09 am

We've already got the sweetest deal possible with the EU.
Not in the Euro.
Not in Shengen treaty.
Large rebate (thanks Maggie).
A veto against any policy we don't like.
Free trade and free movement across the EU.

Shit, I'm in France now using my mobile phone data at no extra cost. If I fall off a ladder while pulling the ivy off the roof I get free hospital treatment.
The deal is so sweet I am at risk of diabetes.
The UK aren't going to use the Euro if they leave, They aren't going to be part of the Shegen treaty if they leave. They don't need a rebate if they aren't paying in, don't need a veto if you aren't subject to their policies. Can still have free trade with the EU and they make deals to allow plenty of movement between the UK and EU. Not seeing how Brexit prevents having just as sweet of deal, or an even sweeter deal, just because the UK isn't in the EU anymore.

Of course we will continue to be affected by EU policies if we leave. We will have no veto to block policies which will harm us though.
Free trade is why we pay to be in the EU.
There are still a few uninformed people like you here who continue to argue that you can leave the club but keep all the advantages of being in the club.
I just ask them to give me one example of a club which grants the same privileges to non-members as members.
Would your gym still let you use the facilities they offer for free if you stopped paying your membership fee?
Not extending the benefits to the UK would hurt the EU, that's why. Don't need to be in the EU to sign a Free Trade Agreement with the EU, patent nonsense to suggest otherwise, the US is in fact negotiating such a deal with the EU, as we speak, if America can do it, why not the UK? The UK has even more reason to want a free trade agreement with the EU than the US, so I don't foresee the trade war you are imagining in your head.

Stop listening to the BBC propaganda machine bro, it's rotting your brain.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:15 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:59 am
Stop listening to the BBC propaganda machine bro, it's rotting your brain.
Yeah, bro, faggots brains be rotted by state propaganda arm.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:20 am

Canada spent 15 years making a deal with the EU.
America will take a similar amount of time to negotiate their deal and bleached chickens will be off the table.
Free trade with the EU comes at a price and we have the sweetest deal right now.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:27 am

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:49 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:20 pm
I make no appeals.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens apex predator male answers to nothing in the end.

Sentient and self aware component of the universe pretty much does whatever the fuck it pleases.
Is it disgraceful to participate in cruelty?

Sexually sadistic psychopaths do what they please.

Do you have a position on child rape, or is it just the sentient universe doing what it wants?
Last edited by JohnDonne on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:49 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
I make no appeals.

Sentient and self aware component of the universe pretty much does whatever the fuck it pleases.

Are child rapists disgraceful?

Or are they just predators being predators?
Depends on the culture.

British North American.

Dogs & Horses on a pedestal.

Barnyard is barnyard, game is game.

Equating hunting & fishing with child rape is agumentum ad asurdum to the absurdum.

I'm going to kill a rabbit for that.

First I'm going to name the rabbit.

I shall name him Pepe.
Nec Aspera Terrent

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:55 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:49 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
I make no appeals.

Are child rapists disgraceful?

Or are they just predators being predators?
Depends on the culture.

British North American.

Dogs & Horses on a pedestal.

Barnyard is barnyard, game is game.

Equating hunting & fishing with child rape is agumentum ad asurdum to the absurdum.

I'm going to kill a rabbit for that.

First I'm going to name the rabbit.

I shall name him Pepe.
I made no equivalency. But to be clear, your personal moral position is that child rape is only right or wrong depending on the culture?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:57 am

You have doomed Pepe none the less.

My dogs are sleeping right now.

But I can see Pepe from here.

Come the dawn, Pepe will run the gauntlet.

If he makes the gap in the fence, he lives another day.

If not, it is God's will.
Nec Aspera Terrent