Investing Thread (Stocks, Crypto, Real Estate, Whatever)

C-Mag

Re: Investing Thread (Stocks, Crypto, Real Estate, Whatever)

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:57 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:36 am

Honestly I can’t even begin to predict the fallout. This is pretty unprecedented.
I can predict some of it.
They are going to try to convict Reddit users who started pushing GME early. They will claim insider trading, blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad, Putin, fill in the blank.

The Coastal Cartel are going to punish them as a warning to never do this again, we will hunt you down and put you in prison. When they do, people will stop gathering in Forums and discussing stock investments.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:57 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Honestly I can’t even begin to predict the fallout. This is pretty unprecedented.
They are going to try to convict Reddit users who started pushing GME early. They will claim insider trading, blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad, Putin, fill in the blank.

The Coastal Cartel are going to punish them as a warning to never do this again, we will hunt you down and put you in prison. When they do, people will stop gathering in Forums and discussing stock investments.
I think they would have already started a smear campaign against them if it was possible. All of the interviews I’ve seen with them are positive/neutral.

And absolutely nobody is going to back a hedge fund vs little guys.

GME can’t issue new stock without losing everything. The SEC can’t stop it without destroying society at this point.

I know we all expect it to end horribly, but with public sentiment 100% on a side, I can’t imagine how they do anything.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:47 pm

We'll see

The word is they are going to try and Short Squeeze Silver this coming week. I'm going to sell my Silver at $200 and ounce if it gets that high. They claim to try and push it to $1000. Man I'd love that. I'll pay my mortgage off.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:47 pm
We'll see

The word is they are going to try and Short Squeeze Silver this coming week. I'm going to sell my Silver at $200 and ounce if it gets that high. They claim to try and push it to $1000. Man I'd love that. I'll pay my mortgage off.
That feels like a distraction from the GME play. Hard to say. But I do know that I can’t buy any silver this weekend. All sold out or being held in advance of the move.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:14 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:40 am

Tim Pool reporting that Citadel and Wall Street are behind the push for Silver. Not Redditors as reported in the MSM.

Silver is a trap.

8-) doesn't bother me a bit. I dont have silver because I think I'm getting rich off it

Silver is fake news, manipulation of the market
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:40 am
Tim Pool reporting that Citadel and Wall Street are behind the push for Silver. Not Redditors as reported in the MSM.

Silver is a trap.

8-) doesn't bother me a bit. I dont have silver because I think I'm getting rich off it

Definitely looks that way. Most of the Reddit crowd is mocking it, but I’m sure they got some people offsides.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:57 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Not me, I'm going to use my weekly online privileges to post more shit about investments, once we come in from the prison yard.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:05 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:40 am

Silver is a trap.

Definitely looks that way. Most of the Reddit crowd is mocking it, but I’m sure they got some people offsides.
Seeing that too, but it doesn't really make much sense. Like ... do hedge funds really need unwashed Redditor mob dollars in silver? Why? They seem to control silver well enough without the mob. So why would they care either way?
Unless they think they can take the mobs money, and crash silver to teach them a lesson.
But could they do that? Get a pickaxe and mine up a few metric tons over the weekend?

Weird.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:31 am

Good piece from Jimmy Dore Friday
https://youtu.be/qzG3DwMjLj4

Highlights
Only head of stock exchange can stop trading, not Robinhood

Citadel covered hedge fund bankrupted by GME

Citadel gave Janet Yellen million $

Yellen has met with POTUS and VP on this issue
PLATA O PLOMO