Plutarch on animal ethics

Speaker to Animals

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Like this ^^^

That is dishonest as fuck. I already hate bodybuilders because they go on places like YouTube and give the impression that you can look like that naturally (assuming you even have a normal healthy diet) when that's just not the case. They do it to sell supplements that sponsor them. They use the sponsorship money to get more drugs, which is how they really got that big.

But when you go on there and pretend like you got that way just eating plants.. man.. that is a really fucked up thing to do. There are LOTS of people out there who have no idea how to get that big (hint: you need drugs unless you start at around 18, hit the gym hard, eat perfectly, and keep that consistent for a good fifteen to twenty years). Even then.. you have to be a genetic freak to do it without drugs.

Then you have these flabby, feminized vegans like JD, fresh off his latest binge of questioning his gender identity because his hormonal system is all fucked up, showing us examples of fit vegans like this (who are not fit at all but on drugs all the time) as if that somehow legitimizes their diet. News flash: pull up your shirt and look at yourself JD. I guarantee you are not fit. I guarantee you probably have man boobs already. Your diet is that fucked up. I am not nostradamus for figuring out your gender dysphoria problem. It's just what happens when your test is shut down and your body is surging with estrogen.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:56 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:45 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:28 pm
Liquor and Tabaccky is bad for me too, so what?
Don't worry dude, once the SJW faggots ban red meat, they will ban tobacco, alcohol, sleeping outdoors, fast sports cars (because they represent toxic masculinity) hunting, and non pedophilia. They haven't forgotten about you at all. NAMBLA Temperance ladyboys that they are. JD isn't temperate at those St. Paul air port bathrooms tho, and he is well known for his "wide stance" and foot tapping abilities.
Tru.
Nec Aspera Terrent

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Vegans live longer, vegans get big in the gym, vegans win athletics. What’s the dilemma? Vegans write the best, see Tolstoy, vegetarians paint the best, see Leonardo.

Seems weird that the same people that think meat is magic think veganism is at once magically deadly but also demand that the best athletes in the world should be vegan to prove that its not deadly. Well, some of the best athletes are vegan or train vegan. Ive got news for you, veganism isn’t quite magic either, it doesn’t automatically equal winning, but it proves that what animal products are being used for really is pleasure and vanity, not necessity in any walk of life.

Sta, none of what you say is remotely true, about me or veganism, you’ve obviously been tricked very badly.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Vegans write the best, see Tolstoy
Oh man.... that sucks. You were almost on a roll.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:35 pm
My condolences

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:49 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:41 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:35 pm
My condolences
Rip in peace to anyone that wastes their time reading War and Peace.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 am
Oh noes, Johnny, its the trains to piggy Auschwitz.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG I just bust a gut laughing...

Smitty vs his arch nemesis Anti-Smitty... absolutely priceless.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:34 pm

He really is the Anti-Smitty. I dig that shit tho.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:33 pm

The first 7 pages of this thread were pure gold.

John Donne is appealing to Smitty's repressed compassionate instincts... and Smitty is appealing to JohnDonne's repressed predator instincts...

JohnDonne clearly has repressed predator instincts... He probably sleepwalks to the 7/11 for beef jerky on every full moon.

Smitty's predator instincts can certainly win the day over his compassionate instincts as we have all witnessed when the dragon emerges... but his compassion for his mate keeps his dragon shackled... until it doesn't.

It was an awesome match up... but I have to award the contest to Smitty and against Anti-Smitty... but I might be biased...

Muh Pork Belly, Muh Burgers, Muh Jerk Chicken
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:36 pm

No.

I give the match to Daralon at "Temperance Ladyboy".

Nailed it.

The Anti-Smitty is the Temperance Lady, who knew?

All Temperance leads to Hachetation.

Not one step back.
Nec Aspera Terrent