Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

K@th

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 am

and round and round we go. If it's POSSIBLE, then present a VIABLE plan. You've just stated you don't have one. Now you do. Hopefully, at some point, you'll realize that your flip flopping is making us all dizzy.
StCapps wrote: I don't have a realistic plan to Make America 90% White Again, no one does. That's not what the argument is about, that's you moving the goalposts.
StCapps wrote:I disagree with you, never changed my mind. Extreme measures are not required.
So, once again, what is your REALISTIC, VIABLE plan to create white America?
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:25 am

We’ve clearly established that you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about, and that you hold numerous incompatible and contradictory positions.

Not really much else to say.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am

Kath wrote:and round and round we go. If it's POSSIBLE, then present a VIABLE plan. You've just stated you don't have one. Now you do. Hopefully, at some point, you'll realize that your flip flopping is making us all dizzy.
StCapps wrote: I don't have a realistic plan to Make America 90% White Again, no one does. That's not what the argument is about, that's you moving the goalposts.
StCapps wrote:I disagree with you, never changed my mind. Extreme measures are not required.
So, once again, what is your REALISTIC, VIABLE plan to create white America?
I gave you the most viable plan I could think of for a White Ethno State, it's not that viable, but it's certainly more viable than the dystopic plan that you think could achieve a White Ethno State, because your imagination is terrible.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 am

DBTrek wrote:We’ve clearly established that you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about, and that you hold numerous incompatible and contradictory positions.

Not really much else to say.
/shrug
More like my explanations are nuanced, and you want simplistic shit you can understand, so you pretend that my views contradictory, when they actually aren't. You just want argue against idiocy, so you create an idiotic position to argue against. You don't argue against the positions of people arguing against you, nah, you just put words in their mouth and simplify their arguments until they bare no resemblance to what was actually said.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 am

StCapps wrote: I gave you the most viable plan I could think of for a White Ethno State, it's not that viable, but it's certainly more viable than the dystopic plan that you think could achieve a White Ethno State, because your imagination is terrible.
Quit pretending your solution is viable. It's not. It will NEVER happen here. It sounds like you agree there is no way to do it, so you can just shut up now.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 am

Kath wrote:Quit pretending your solution is viable. It's not. It will NEVER happen here. It sounds like you agree there is no way to do it, so you can just shut up now.
It could happen, but it's really unlikely. That is my position, always has been, never changed it, you simply cannot the follow the nuance of the argument, because you'd rather argue against a simple and idiotic position, instead of what I actually say.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:31 am

Blasted you with your own words, chump. Hate to fuck up your repetitive “put words in my mouth” excuse, but it doesn’t fly when I dismantle you with your own quotes.

Nice try.
Pull out another tired phrase, maybe it’ll work better.
Probably not though.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:32 am

DBTrek wrote:
Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:33 am

DBTrek wrote:Blasted you with your own words, chump. Hate to fuck up your repetitive “put words in my mouth” excuse, but it doesn’t fly when I dismantle you with your own quotes.

Nice try.
Probably not though.
You didn't dismantle my quotes, I explained the nuance behind them, you refuse to view the argument as anything other than simple and idiotic, because your argument will not hold up against any reasonably nuanced position, so you front like there is no reasonably nuanced position to argue against.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 am

Kath wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec, Quebec.
Right?
We’re just too dumb to see the nuance tho.
He’s playing 12 dimensional chess, which is why he looks like a goddamn fool to all us lowly checkers players.
:lol: