The Mess

Okeefenokee

Re: The Mess

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:05 pm

They knew what they signed up for.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:They knew what they signed up for.
I doubt that very much.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:11 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I doubt that very much.
We know.

You've made it very clear that you think no soldier knows as much as you. They're all just a bunch of dumb rubes in your eyes, with no ability to understand the world like you can.

No different than how you think black people can't get ID, because they aren't smart enough.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I doubt that very much.
We know.

You've made it very clear that you think no soldier knows as much as you. They're all just a bunch of dumb rubes in your eyes, with no ability to understand the world like you can.
You think 18 year olds comprehend the Infinite War, or what it's actually for? You've got a lot more faith in public schooling than I thought.
No different than how you think black people can't get ID, because they aren't smart enough.
Never said that. I said it should probably be free of charge, since voting is a right. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I doubt that very much.
We know.

You think 18 year olds comprehend the Infinite War, or what it's actually for? You've got a lot more faith in public schooling than I thought.
Never said that. I said it should probably be free of charge, since voting is a right. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with it.
You think the military is a bunch of 18 year olds who know nothing more than what they learned in public school. Your words.

Saying identification should be free means you think some people can't afford ID. Who's that?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
We know.

You think the military is a bunch of 18 year olds who know nothing more than what they learned in public school. Your words.
Not my words. But the majority of recruits are 18-20 years old, are they not? You think there might be a reason they offer college tuition as a recruiting tool?

:think:
Saying identification should be free means you think some people can't afford ID. Who's that?
Strawman. Even if they can afford it, they shouldn’t have to. Voting is a right.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Not my words. But the majority of recruits are 18-20 years old, are they not? You think there might be a reason they offer college tuition as a recruiting tool?
Strawman. Even if they can afford it, they shouldn’t have to. Voting is a right.
Those are your words, faggot. You've been saying for years that soldiers are dumb sobs who don't know any better. Fuck off.

Answer the question, faggot. If ID should be free so democracy can continue, as you already said, who can't afford it?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:34 pm

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Those are your words, faggot. You've been saying for years that soldiers are dumb sobs who don't know any better. Fuck off.

Answer the question, faggot. If ID should be free so democracy can continue, as you already said, who can't afford it?
I can’t argue with your image of me, only what I actually said. Since you clearly can’t understand what I said, just prance about with StA, and shit on all the chessboards. Good job.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:43 pm

It was all that we could do to keep from crying.