The Mess

Okeefenokee

Re: The Mess

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Jason, get rid of the search timer for fuck's sake!

Female soldiers, get used to showering with men, is the message from the pentagon.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 am

I heard some clips from this on the No Agenda Show so i decided to listen to the whole thing. I like this guy, General Mark A. Milley. What do you know about him?

You can skip to 13:40 without missing much.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:16 pm

New policy from the Army, all soldiers to be promoted.

Recommendation for promotion out the window.

As the Army bleeds soldiers at rates never before seen, the decision is to promote soldiers, whether they like it or not.

Every soldier is now required to go before a promotion board.

Promotion points have been at rock bottom for years as soldiers want nothing more than to get the fuck away from the Army, and new guidelines state that every soldier must apply for promotion lest they be discharged.

I told you, I fucking told you.

The Army is so fucking sick of you that forty thousand dollar bonuses can't get them to enlist. They want out so bad that the Army has decided that everyone who doesn't want to stay in must now be discharged.

It wasn't enough to retain everyone. It wasn't enough to promote everyone who wanted it. New policy states that everyone must seek promotion, or you're out.

That's how badly people want the fuck out. For more than a year, the Army has been promoting anyone with a pulse who wanted it, and so few are interested that they decided to boot anyone who won't take them up on it.

When your Army is making threats to people who don't want to stay in, you have a fucking problem.

I told you decades of endless war with no draft would have a price. All I got was indignant outrage at that thought that pampered civilians should give a shit.

I told you the Army was not happy with what you had decided, and you didn't give a shit.

Reap the whirlwind.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:01 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
I told you decades of endless war with no draft would have a price. All I got was indignant outrage at that thought that pampered civilians should give a shit.
We're on the same side, in this. I don't think you'll find a single forum member that supports the Infinite War On Terror.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:08 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
We're on the same side, in this. I don't think you'll find a single forum member that supports the Infinite War On Terror.
Apart from those with stocks involved.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:10 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
LOL ok, sorry. Other than an insane boomer Canadian....
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:12 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
LOL ok, sorry. Other than an insane boomer Canadian....
Smitty needs a new truck, but he thinks that Cold War 2.0 is a better way to get it, so nice try guys, but you're a little off. If you think he's a big fan of the GWOT because he calls you out on your bullshit, then I think you've taken the wrong thing away from his posts.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 am

It's funny how the Millenials use the terms "Neocon" and "Boomer" for anything they fear and/or loathe, the new Bogeys.

It's weird being called a Boomer, feels like a promotion, like the first time you instruct recruits and you walk into the barracks and they all shout "ROOM!" and come to attention, and you're looking over your shoulder to see who it is they are chopping to, and then you realize it's you.

It's not that I take it as an insult, it's just a rank that I haven't earned, the Woodstock Generation; that's my mom, I never saw the Beatles live, I don't remember Neil Armstrong on the Moon, and I couldn't have been drafted to go to Vietnam, because I was in pre-school at the time.

It's like troops calling you "Sergeant Major" when you're a Corporal.

As to the GWOT, it's not a question of support or don't support, only Millenials think in those terms, as if the American Hegenomy is some sort of policy decision which they could opt out of if they just elect the "right" President, Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, whomever, the mythical "Outsider" who would make America "right" again by bringing down the Empire of Liberty.

I mean, obviously I don't drink that kool-aid, but at the same time, the GWOT, it ain't goin' away, so it doesn't amount to "if" so much as "how", I certainly would change up the concept of operations if I had my druthers, but since I'm not actually the Boomers, I don't make those calls.

I wouldn't reinstitute the draft if I was them tho, because the Boomers drink their own kool-aid and are as a result delusional, the draft did not end the Vietnam War, it didn't shorten it neither, that's a myth, the draft was the only reason they could have launched a war on that scale in the first place, and it actually allowed them to extend it for much longer, and no, the protests didn't bring a halt to it, that actually just caused the Great Silent Majority to dig their heels in and prolong it, out of spite.

And for those who think the draft would fix the military of all its civilianization? I don't get why you think that, the draft doesn't infect the street with the military, quite the opposite, you would get even more civvy cream in your army coffee then, you'd just be taking the AVF commie tranny fembot army which is nascent, and giving it commie tranny fembot steroids.

You can't go back to 1965, you can't get the First Team back, that America doesn't exist anymore, it's not there, it's not present, it's not available to be drafted, Ia Drang Valley, November 1965, in the shadow of the Chu Pong Massif; changed America forever, Hal Moore is dead, and so is the 1st Cav, and they're never coming back.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:51 am

Okeefenokee wrote:New policy from the Army, all soldiers to be promoted.

As the Army bleeds soldiers at rates never before seen, the decision is to promote soldiers, whether they like it or not.

Promotion points have been at rock bottom for years as soldiers want nothing more than to get the fuck away from the Army, and new guidelines state that every soldier must apply for promotion lest they be discharged.

The Army is so fucking sick of you that forty thousand dollar bonuses can't get them to enlist. They want out so bad that the Army has decided that everyone who doesn't want to stay in must now be discharged.

It wasn't enough to retain everyone. It wasn't enough to promote everyone who wanted it. New policy states that everyone must seek promotion, or you're out.

That's how badly people want the fuck out. For more than a year, the Army has been promoting anyone with a pulse who wanted it, and so few are interested that they decided to boot anyone who won't take them up on it.

When your Army is making threats to people who don't want to stay in, you have a fucking problem.

I told you the Army was not happy with what you had decided, and you didn't give a shit.

Reap the whirlwind.
Nothing will happen. Canada wion't dare to invade nor does Mexico. This just good old Market Magic. Civilians are not fucking cattle to be ordered to invade a country by some scumbag politician with 0 consistency in this age of transparency is nuts. You want war make the political product better. After that we will see...

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:43 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:New policy from the Army, all soldiers to be promoted.

Reap the whirlwind.
Nothing will happen. Canada wion't dare to invade nor does Mexico. This just good old Market Magic. Civilians are not fucking cattle to be ordered to invade a country by some scumbag politician with 0 consistency in this age of transparency is nuts. You want war make the political product better. After that we will see...
Did you get soy sauce on your keyboard typing that post?
Shikata ga nai