The Mess

Okeefenokee

Re: The Mess

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:06 am

The publication of this new information has only solidified our belief that the nature of the military must fundamentally change in order to provide equal opportunities, a safe work environment free from harassment and assault, and end the mentality in which women are considered substandard,” the group NotInMyMarines said in a statement. The group of female Marines, which has its own Facebook page, formed in response to the controversy.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03 ... nches.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you the civilian world didn't have a clue.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
The publication of this new information has only solidified our belief that the nature of the military must fundamentally change in order to provide equal opportunities, a safe work environment free from harassment and assault, and end the mentality in which women are considered substandard,” the group NotInMyMarines said in a statement. The group of female Marines, which has its own Facebook page, formed in response to the controversy.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03 ... nches.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you the civilian world didn't have a clue.
:shhh:
Where's a link to all the photos ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Fat Leonard corruption case still bringing charges.
Admiral, seven others charged with corruption in new ‘Fat Leonard’ indictment

The Justice Department unsealed a fresh indictment Tuesday charging eight Navy officials — including an admiral — with corruption and other crimes in the “Fat Leonard” bribery case, escalating an epic scandal that has dogged the Navy for four years.

Among those charged were Rear Adm. Bruce Loveless, a senior Navy intelligence officer who recently retired from a key job at the Pentagon, as well as four retired Navy captains and a retired Marine colonel. The charges cover a period of eight years, from 2006 through 2014.

The Navy personnel are accused of taking bribes in the form of lavish gifts, prostitutes and luxury hotel stays courtesy of Leonard Glenn “Fat Leonard” Francis, a Singapore-based defense contractor who has pleaded guilty to defrauding the Navy of tens of millions of dollars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... cf854542c7
and the marines think they have a problem with females sexting out nude photos.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:28 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Fat Leonard corruption case still bringing charges.

The Justice Department unsealed a fresh indictment Tuesday charging eight Navy officials — including an admiral — with corruption and other crimes in the “Fat Leonard” bribery case, escalating an epic scandal that has dogged the Navy for four years.

Among those charged were Rear Adm. Bruce Loveless, a senior Navy intelligence officer who recently retired from a key job at the Pentagon, as well as four retired Navy captains and a retired Marine colonel. The charges cover a period of eight years, from 2006 through 2014.

The Navy personnel are accused of taking bribes in the form of lavish gifts, prostitutes and luxury hotel stays courtesy of Leonard Glenn “Fat Leonard” Francis, a Singapore-based defense contractor who has pleaded guilty to defrauding the Navy of tens of millions of dollars.

Check out MilitaryCorruption.com

The Marine Commandant just got grilled over this on the House Floor today. He had to admit he didn't know how deep the problem was, but he would find out.......................... basically had to tell Congress, your smart, I'm stupid, it was kind of ugly. No one said hey, what did you expect when you thrust a bunch of sexually active, fit young males and females together in the age of dating apps, social media and ready access to photo sharing.

Meh.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:

The Marine Commandant just got grilled over this on the House Floor today. He had to admit he didn't know how deep the problem was, but he would find out.......................... basically had to tell Congress, your smart, I'm stupid, it was kind of ugly. No one said hey, what did you expect when you thrust a bunch of sexually active, fit young males and females together in the age of dating apps, social media and ready access to photo sharing.

Meh.
like no one told them they were playing with fire. they should be relived all they're dealing with is some nudes.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Authorities: Ocala man in custody after 45 years AWOL

U.S. Air Force officials had been searching for Lemburg since he went AWOL 45 years ago.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cf ... D=ref_fark
I doubt they were looking for him, but maybe he done something bad.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Meh.
like no one told them they were playing with fire. they should be relived all they're dealing with is some nudes.

Yeah, I have to agree. It's not good, but what's with all this screaming? Now, if there rapes involved, then I could see it, but nude photos? I don't think we're training warrior-monks.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Huh. When I was in, we just fucked a lot. The barracks were basically like one big poly house. I would hate to be in the public health section of the hospital.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:17 pm

but what's with all this screaming?
My coworker's had the same question for me when we worked out of town and stayed in hotels.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:28 pm

If barracks romances don't bring Smitty back, I guess it's safe to assume his wife figured out she can't leave him without him taking her to the cleaners for alimony, and so she sabotaged his new car.