The Mess

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Mess

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:43 am

Playing video games, reading, writing, bullshitting on the internet, watching movies.. that would make a long commute less stressful.

I can see where people might want boxier vehicles they deck out sort of like a little living space rather than what we think of as an automobile today. Put little refrigerators in there. Recliners with seatbelts. Large screen televisions.

Honestly, you know there would be a lot of sex going on if everybody had vehicles like this. Especially if you can pull curtains over the windows or have the tint increased on command.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
That is not how statistics work. CHILD homicides are 1% of 13% of all deaths each year. That is ridiculous that it even exists as a statistic.

Can't come soon enough. People are fucking retarded behind the wheel. :D
If you don't like driving take a bus

Self-drivers are an inherent loss of freedom
Yes they are. But after thinking about it for a while, it's a tradeoff that I'd make - once I have some way to disable any sort of tracking on it.
If I can be tracked, then it's not worth it. But otherwise, the ability to take a nap on the way to work, and be safer, and not see any more traffic jams would be amazing.
Oh you'll be tracked. Unless you go full hermit, there's no getting away from it, unfortunately.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:37 am

Hopefully they will invent rejuvenation boosters before it's too late, so I can bang eighteen year old chicks in my pimped out commuter vehicle a hundred years from now.

They will probably think the Dio and Led Zeppelin is so retro.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Hopefully they will invent rejuvenation boosters before it's too late, so I can bang eighteen year old chicks in my pimped out commuter vehicle a hundred years from now.

Alright, alright, alright.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:42 am

Dude, 3016 is going to be sweet.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Hopefully they will invent rejuvenation boosters before it's too late, so I can bang eighteen year old chicks in my pimped out commuter vehicle a hundred years from now.

We're gonna win em over with classic videos. There is no defense.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:48 am

Just imagine what it will be like, flying over the countryside in your self-piloting sky-car, banging two teens as Dio rocks in the sound system that makes it seem like you right there in the concert.

RIP, Dio.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Just imagine what it will be like, flying over the countryside in your self-piloting sky-car, banging two teens as Dio rocks in the sound system that makes it seem like you right there in the concert.

RIP, Dio.
:lol:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Kazmyr wrote:

Alright, alright, alright.
Be a lot cooler if you did
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session