The Mess

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Mess

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Yeah, I am not black and don't live in an area dominated by blacks. That kind of violent crime is not really an issue for me. Truth be told, you likely are in more danger in a place like London than in most of America. America is really safe by and large.

The gun stats lefties like to toss around include suicides, number one. Number two, they include justifiable homicides (i.e. a defender shot and killed an attacker, or a cop killed a criminal threatening violence). Number three, the overwhelming majority of remaining gun violence is perpetrated by blacks in the black areas of democratic party-controlled cities. That kind of violence is a product of democratic party policies. It doesn't affect me as I no longer live anywhere near anyplace like that.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Makes a lie of all the claims that guns make life safer though. Americans with guns have killed more Americans between 1968 and 2011 than all your wars since the war of independence. I don't think that stat needs any context unless you really think people living in the inner cities are expendable in the land of the free.....
Guns make you safer however. Lots of cases where they have saved lives. Of course that's a two way street but that's something middle America is willing to accept and fight vehemently in favor of. Fact is, most of these murders are inner city youth and nobody actually cares if they shoot it out. More of it I say.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Makes a lie of all the claims that guns make life safer though. Americans with guns have killed more Americans between 1968 and 2011 than all your wars since the war of independence. I don't think that stat needs any context unless you really think people living in the inner cities are expendable in the land of the free.....
Only if you count suicides, you lying sack of shit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Guns make you safer however. Lots of cases where they have saved lives. Of course that's a two way street but that's something middle America is willing to accept and fight vehemently in favor of. Fact is, most of these murders are inner city youth and nobody actually cares if they shoot it out. More of it I say.
Saved lives from others with guns, what you might call a vicious circle. We need guns to protect ourselves from people with guns......
Next you are going to parrot the NRA line about only good people with guns can stop bad people with guns.

As a wise man once said in another place
When will you have enough guns to make you feel safe....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Saved lives from others with guns, what you might call a vicious circle. We need guns to protect ourselves from people with guns......
Next you are going to parrot the NRA line about only good people with guns can stop bad people with guns.

Doesn't matter. We don't have rights to make us feel safer we have them as precautionary measures against a tyrannical government. Anyway, taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens will do nothing to deter criminals and like I said, most of these murders are inner city youth or in defense against inner city youth. Fuck em.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Fife wrote:Your post reminds me of Col. Mosby. Does the left have any Mosbys hidden away? Have we talked about him before?
Well, that's what the Confederacy was in the end, a Right Wing take over of the government, by the Armed American Sovereigns, who staged a coup de tat, to defend their Empire of Liberty, from Leftist Guerillas.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

Look at a map. We are not a tiny island with coastline cliffs. Be it alcohol, drugs, guns, prohibitions dont work out to well. More harm than good actually.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:This is actually an old article. This narrative was being pushed hard but they dropped it after the Orlando night club shooting.
They even went as far as to try to get a bill through congress restricting gun rights for veterans. Routine idiocy that went nowhere and fooled no one except those who already bought the narrative.

Right wing extremists = gun owners who don't vote democrat
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Its not about feeling safe. That something cowardly bitches like you and GCF wont undetstand.
How many screwdrivers and hammers does one need to feel handy?
Its about having the right tool for the job.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:33 pm

What's wrong with being a Right Wing Extremist Gun Owner Who Don't Vote Democrat?

Hoplites at Marathon that is, badge of honor, loud and proud, baby, let me see your war faces; RWEGOWDVD!
Nec Aspera Terrent