The Mess

Xenophon

Re: The Mess

Post by Xenophon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:47 pm

ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I don't think Mr. Ivan is actually displeased at all, the Democrat Party's Red Scare Hysteria plays right into his hands, makes his hand look far more powerful than it actually is, while making America look weak for being apparently impotent in the face of it.
As I say on the other thread, the Russians cannot be more happy. The US is confused, the parties arguing at each other, and a lame duck President is doing something that can be changed after a few weeks from now.

You seem to be in the know, ssu. How can a young, enterprising chap get some of those sweet sweet Pro-Russia trolling rubles? Seems like a great side gig.

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:12 am

Xenophon wrote:You seem to be in the know, ssu. How can a young, enterprising chap get some of those sweet sweet Pro-Russia trolling rubles? Seems like a great side gig.
The problem might be that there as so many useful idiots, polezniye duraki, around, that they likely aren't eager to pay people now.

Get in contact with known Russian hacks and stooges on the net. I just know some Finns, not personally, but those that are on the payroll of Russia. They come out when Russia starts an active measures campaign here, then when it's over, they dissappear. One is working as the Public Relations chief in the "Donetsk People's Republic". The St. Petersburg troll factory might have strict screening on who works there and gets really money out of it.

Or if your really for it, go with this Marxist Texan who's fighting in "Donetsk People's Republic" against Fascism:

Now some could call him a terrorist, but I guess it's only called that when you go to fight for ISIS.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:32 am

Xenophon wrote:
ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I don't think Mr. Ivan is actually displeased at all, the Democrat Party's Red Scare Hysteria plays right into his hands, makes his hand look far more powerful than it actually is, while making America look weak for being apparently impotent in the face of it.
As I say on the other thread, the Russians cannot be more happy. The US is confused, the parties arguing at each other, and a lame duck President is doing something that can be changed after a few weeks from now.

You seem to be in the know, ssu. How can a young, enterprising chap get some of those sweet sweet Pro-Russia trolling rubles? Seems like a great side gig.
Proof or STFU.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Late,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:50 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
That'll show me. :roll:
Not here to show you anything. You can continue to not get it. Act like a self righteous know it all prick that is proven wrong at every turn yet never learns anything and lose influence and elections.Keep telling us about the metaphysical impossibility of dealing with 2-3 million criminal illegal aliens but want to ban the 400 million guns in the country. May 2016 be your 2017.
I never proposed banning firearms. Just the crowd-killing type. You're chasing your bogeymen around the room again. Now sit down, and take your medicine you sad man.
List the crowd killing weapons that you want banned, and state what makes them unacceptable as crowd killers versus the non crowd killing allowable weapons.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Let the liberals come at the AR's, and hoist themselves on their own petards therein, by all means, nothing will so derail the liberal agenda, as the self defeating pursuit of an AWB; the political suicide pact, of the American Left.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Let the liberals come at the AR's, and hoist themselves on their own petards therein, by all means, nothing will so derail the liberal agenda, as the self defeating pursuit of an AWB; the political suicide pact, of the American Left.
It hasn't been a discussion since the 90s. Gun enthusiasts impale themselves upon a dogmatic reading of the 2nd Amendment, and kids continue to get slaughtered. Nothing will change, and I understand that.

I was just responding to a moronic provocation in another thread.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Not here to show you anything. You can continue to not get it. Act like a self righteous know it all prick that is proven wrong at every turn yet never learns anything and lose influence and elections.Keep telling us about the metaphysical impossibility of dealing with 2-3 million criminal illegal aliens but want to ban the 400 million guns in the country. May 2016 be your 2017.
I never proposed banning firearms. Just the crowd-killing type. You're chasing your bogeymen around the room again. Now sit down, and take your medicine you sad man.
List the crowd killing weapons that you want banned, and state what makes them unacceptable as crowd killers versus the non crowd killing allowable weapons.
The things that you do not use to kill animals. If you're a fucking retard and use a grenade launcher for deer hunting, then there's no common ground. Otherwise, it's pretty simple.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:10 pm

I find it unbelievable that, at this late hour, the left still remain incapable of understanding how badly they are getting beaten. They think they merely need more of this toxic, hateful and totalitarian garbage to win, which only accelerates their combustion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I find it unbelievable that, at this late hour, the left still remain incapable of understanding how badly they are getting beaten. They think they merely need more of this toxic, hateful and totalitarian garbage to win, which only accelerates their combustion.
I'm not even on The Left. But it's exactly that kind of grandstanding bullshit that will swing the pendulum back. Please do continue.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace